The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Al Masry’s Ibrahim Hassan denies Moataz Eno links
Moataz Eno remains a free agent after leaving Tala’a El-Gaish over the summer, where the 32-year-old defensive midfielder was a regular – scoring three goals in 26 league appearances.
Eno, who has one Egypt cap to his name, was being linked with a move to Al Masry, but the club’s general manager Ibrahim Hassan denied these rumours linking the Port Said club with the ex-Al Ahly player ahead of the January transfer window.
Speaking to the club’s official website, Ibrahim Hassan stated: “Coach Hossam Hassan has never thought of putting pen-to-paper with [Moataz] Eno, that’s because the club have a lot of players that are playing in the same place as Moataz.”
Ibrahim then added: “Moataz Eno is a strong and very talented player and I wish him the best in his future career.”
It is worth noting that the Egyptian Premier League is currently stopped due to the Olympic national team games ahead of the U-23 African Cup of Nations in Senegal, as Hossam El-Badry’s side look to qualify directly to the Rio 2016 Olympics next summer.