The FIFA Ethics committee has announced bans on various African football officials at both...
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
Al Masry’s Ibrahim Hassan denies Moataz Eno links
Moataz Eno remains a free agent after leaving Tala’a El-Gaish over the summer, where the 32-year-old defensive midfielder was a regular – scoring three goals in 26 league appearances.
Eno, who has one Egypt cap to his name, was being linked with a move to Al Masry, but the club’s general manager Ibrahim Hassan denied these rumours linking the Port Said club with the ex-Al Ahly player ahead of the January transfer window.
Speaking to the club’s official website, Ibrahim Hassan stated: “Coach Hossam Hassan has never thought of putting pen-to-paper with [Moataz] Eno, that’s because the club have a lot of players that are playing in the same place as Moataz.”
Ibrahim then added: “Moataz Eno is a strong and very talented player and I wish him the best in his future career.”
It is worth noting that the Egyptian Premier League is currently stopped due to the Olympic national team games ahead of the U-23 African Cup of Nations in Senegal, as Hossam El-Badry’s side look to qualify directly to the Rio 2016 Olympics next summer.