The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Al Masry’s Ibrahim Hassan denies Moataz Eno links
Al Masry general manager Ibrahim Hassan has denied talks that the club will look to sign former Al Ahly and Zamalek midfielder Moataz Eno in the winter transfer window.
Moataz Eno remains a free agent after leaving Tala’a El-Gaish over the summer, where the 32-year-old defensive midfielder was a regular – scoring three goals in 26 league appearances.
Eno, who has one Egypt cap to his name, was being linked with a move to Al Masry, but the club’s general manager Ibrahim Hassan denied these rumours linking the Port Said club with the ex-Al Ahly player ahead of the January transfer window.
Speaking to the club’s official website, Ibrahim Hassan stated: “Coach Hossam Hassan has never thought of putting pen-to-paper with [Moataz] Eno, that’s because the club have a lot of players that are playing in the same place as Moataz.”
Ibrahim then added: “Moataz Eno is a strong and very talented player and I wish him the best in his future career.”
It is worth noting that the Egyptian Premier League is currently stopped due to the Olympic national team games ahead of the U-23 African Cup of Nations in Senegal, as Hossam El-Badry’s side look to qualify directly to the Rio 2016 Olympics next summer.