Pitso is careful against overloading his players with too much information and...
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
Al Masry’s Ibrahim Hassan denies Moataz Eno links
Moataz Eno remains a free agent after leaving Tala’a El-Gaish over the summer, where the 32-year-old defensive midfielder was a regular – scoring three goals in 26 league appearances.
Eno, who has one Egypt cap to his name, was being linked with a move to Al Masry, but the club’s general manager Ibrahim Hassan denied these rumours linking the Port Said club with the ex-Al Ahly player ahead of the January transfer window.
Speaking to the club’s official website, Ibrahim Hassan stated: “Coach Hossam Hassan has never thought of putting pen-to-paper with [Moataz] Eno, that’s because the club have a lot of players that are playing in the same place as Moataz.”
Ibrahim then added: “Moataz Eno is a strong and very talented player and I wish him the best in his future career.”
It is worth noting that the Egyptian Premier League is currently stopped due to the Olympic national team games ahead of the U-23 African Cup of Nations in Senegal, as Hossam El-Badry’s side look to qualify directly to the Rio 2016 Olympics next summer.