Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Mido: Mansour contacted me for Zamalek job, no Ismaily departure
Ismaily coach Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has admitted that Zamalek president Mortada Mansour contacted him regarding the first team’s job.
Zamalek have just ended ties earlier this week with Portuguese manager Jesualdo Ferreira and are still looking for a convenient successor, with the likes of Martin Jol and Marcos Paquetá among the names circulating.
“I have received a phone call from Zamalek president to inquire about my situation,” Mido told a local radio station.
“However, I told him [Zamalek president] that I gave a word to Ismaily that I can’t let them down. I haven’t signed any contracts with Ismaily but I gave them a word,” he added.
The former Tottenham Hotspur striker has previously managed Zamalek in 2014, leading them to winning the Egypt Cup what made him the youngest coach to win a trophy with an Egyptian club.