Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
El-Badry: I respect the Algerian national team
Egypt’s first game in the championship will be against Algeria on November 29, then they will face Nigeria on December 2 before playing the final group stage game against Mali on the 5th.
El-Badry talked to the press before his side’s game against Algeria in the opening match of the U-23 Africa Cup of Nations.
“The relations between Egypt and Algeria are strong,” El-Badry said to a number of Algerian journalists during the press conference.
“There is a fair competition between the two countries and I respect the Algerian national team very much. I don’t look back about what happened between the two countries so it is better to just concentrate on football,” he added.
The young pharaohs are preparing for the tournament that acts as the CAF qualifier for the Olympic football tournament. The top three teams of the tournament will qualify for 2016 Olympic games in Rio de Janeiro as the CAF representatives.
Egypt lie in a tough group which include Algeria, Mali and Nigeria and the top two teams of the group will advance to the semi-finals.