Egypt international Amr Warda assisted twice in his league debut with PAOK as...
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
- Smouha to face Kenya’s Ulinzi Star in CAF Confederation Cup
El-Badry: I respect the Algerian national team
Egypt’s first game in the championship will be against Algeria on November 29, then they will face Nigeria on December 2 before playing the final group stage game against Mali on the 5th.
El-Badry talked to the press before his side’s game against Algeria in the opening match of the U-23 Africa Cup of Nations.
“The relations between Egypt and Algeria are strong,” El-Badry said to a number of Algerian journalists during the press conference.
“There is a fair competition between the two countries and I respect the Algerian national team very much. I don’t look back about what happened between the two countries so it is better to just concentrate on football,” he added.
The young pharaohs are preparing for the tournament that acts as the CAF qualifier for the Olympic football tournament. The top three teams of the tournament will qualify for 2016 Olympic games in Rio de Janeiro as the CAF representatives.
Egypt lie in a tough group which include Algeria, Mali and Nigeria and the top two teams of the group will advance to the semi-finals.