Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
VIDEO: Ismaily draw against Club Africain in friendly
Although a friendly, the match turned out to be really tense and a joy for those watching.
Both sides seemed eager to leave with a victory, with Ismaily pressing hard and looking for counter attacking opportunities.
Ismaily coach and former Egyptian international, Mido, saw the opportunity to play parts of the squad that did not see much playing time in the previous matches.
The first half ended goalless with minimal chances.
The second half began and in the 59th minute, Ghana international Emmanuel Banahene received a pass in the box from Shikabala and found the back of the net to make it 1-0 for his side.
Ismaily went on to later concede a penalty, which was saved by Mohamed Sobhi but it was not enough as the ball went in from the rebound and Club Africain found themselves back into the match making it 1-1 in Tunisia.
Ismaily’s next match is against Ghazl El-Mahalla on December 16 in the Egyptian Premiere League.
The Dervishes are currently at camp in Tunisia during the break.