Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
VIDEO: Ismaily draw against Club Africain in friendly
Ismaily FC played opponents Club Africain in a friendly that saw both sides leave the match with a 1-1 draw.
Although a friendly, the match turned out to be really tense and a joy for those watching.
Both sides seemed eager to leave with a victory, with Ismaily pressing hard and looking for counter attacking opportunities.
Ismaily coach and former Egyptian international, Mido, saw the opportunity to play parts of the squad that did not see much playing time in the previous matches.
The first half ended goalless with minimal chances.
The second half began and in the 59th minute, Ghana international Emmanuel Banahene received a pass in the box from Shikabala and found the back of the net to make it 1-0 for his side.
Ismaily went on to later concede a penalty, which was saved by Mohamed Sobhi but it was not enough as the ball went in from the rebound and Club Africain found themselves back into the match making it 1-1 in Tunisia.
Ismaily’s next match is against Ghazl El-Mahalla on December 16 in the Egyptian Premiere League.
The Dervishes are currently at camp in Tunisia during the break.