KingFut covers all the action as Egypt take on Mali in their...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
VIDEO: Ismaily draw against Club Africain in friendly
Ismaily FC played opponents Club Africain in a friendly that saw both sides leave the match with a 1-1 draw.
Although a friendly, the match turned out to be really tense and a joy for those watching.
Both sides seemed eager to leave with a victory, with Ismaily pressing hard and looking for counter attacking opportunities.
Ismaily coach and former Egyptian international, Mido, saw the opportunity to play parts of the squad that did not see much playing time in the previous matches.
The first half ended goalless with minimal chances.
The second half began and in the 59th minute, Ghana international Emmanuel Banahene received a pass in the box from Shikabala and found the back of the net to make it 1-0 for his side.
Ismaily went on to later concede a penalty, which was saved by Mohamed Sobhi but it was not enough as the ball went in from the rebound and Club Africain found themselves back into the match making it 1-1 in Tunisia.
Ismaily’s next match is against Ghazl El-Mahalla on December 16 in the Egyptian Premiere League.
The Dervishes are currently at camp in Tunisia during the break.