Egypt clinched the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship title after beating...
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
VIDEO: Ismaily draw against Club Africain in friendly
Ismaily FC played opponents Club Africain in a friendly that saw both sides leave the match with a 1-1 draw.
Although a friendly, the match turned out to be really tense and a joy for those watching.
Both sides seemed eager to leave with a victory, with Ismaily pressing hard and looking for counter attacking opportunities.
Ismaily coach and former Egyptian international, Mido, saw the opportunity to play parts of the squad that did not see much playing time in the previous matches.
The first half ended goalless with minimal chances.
The second half began and in the 59th minute, Ghana international Emmanuel Banahene received a pass in the box from Shikabala and found the back of the net to make it 1-0 for his side.
Ismaily went on to later concede a penalty, which was saved by Mohamed Sobhi but it was not enough as the ball went in from the rebound and Club Africain found themselves back into the match making it 1-1 in Tunisia.
Ismaily’s next match is against Ghazl El-Mahalla on December 16 in the Egyptian Premiere League.
The Dervishes are currently at camp in Tunisia during the break.