Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Al Ahly coach: Jose Peseiro wants El-Sulaya in January transfer window
Al Ahly was chasing former Ismaily player Amr El-Sulaya in the summer transfer window but Ismaily refused to sell him t0 any Egyptian based club, namely Al Ahly and Zamalek, and sold him to Emirati club Al-Shaab instead.
José Peseiro has stated his interest in the player after watching him with Al-Shaab and requested that Al Ahly’s board buy him according to Mohamed Abdel-Azim at a press conference in Dubai. He is also quoted as saying: “I think Amr El-Sulaya will join us in the January transfer window”.
The Red Devils currently only have three players in the central midfield position: Hossam Ashour, Hossam Ghaly and Saleh Gomaa making the transfer significant.