Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
Al Ahly coach: Jose Peseiro wants El-Sulaya in January transfer window
Al Ahly was chasing former Ismaily player Amr El-Sulaya in the summer transfer window but Ismaily refused to sell him t0 any Egyptian based club, namely Al Ahly and Zamalek, and sold him to Emirati club Al-Shaab instead.
José Peseiro has stated his interest in the player after watching him with Al-Shaab and requested that Al Ahly’s board buy him according to Mohamed Abdel-Azim at a press conference in Dubai. He is also quoted as saying: “I think Amr El-Sulaya will join us in the January transfer window”.
The Red Devils currently only have three players in the central midfield position: Hossam Ashour, Hossam Ghaly and Saleh Gomaa making the transfer significant.