Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Al Ahly coach: Jose Peseiro wants El-Sulaya in January transfer window
Al Ahly was chasing former Ismaily player Amr El-Sulaya in the summer transfer window but Ismaily refused to sell him t0 any Egyptian based club, namely Al Ahly and Zamalek, and sold him to Emirati club Al-Shaab instead.
José Peseiro has stated his interest in the player after watching him with Al-Shaab and requested that Al Ahly’s board buy him according to Mohamed Abdel-Azim at a press conference in Dubai. He is also quoted as saying: “I think Amr El-Sulaya will join us in the January transfer window”.
The Red Devils currently only have three players in the central midfield position: Hossam Ashour, Hossam Ghaly and Saleh Gomaa making the transfer significant.