Pitso Mosimane revealed his interest in signing two Zamalek players ahead of...
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
Hazem Emam: I will leave Zamalek this season
Hazem Emam has announced that he will be leaving Zamalek in January in order to play his trade in the Gulf.
The White Knights’ captain spoke on TV announcing his decision to leave in January to play in one of the Gulf countries, citing Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emites as his preferred destinations.
“I will take on the experience of playing in the Gulf this season, I do not wish to play in Qatar but prefer Saudi Arabia or the UAE,” Emam told MBC TV channel.
Emam, who won the league and cup double with Zamalek last season, commented on the effect of his departure on the club.
“My departure won’t have a negative effect on the team. There is more than one player capable of performing to the same level or better like Omar Gaber and Hamada Tolba,” said the 27 year old.
Zamalek’s president Mortada Mansour announced a few months ago that the right back expressed his wish to leave at the end of last season after being approached by a club from the UAE.