Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
Hazem Emam: I will leave Zamalek this season
Hazem Emam has announced that he will be leaving Zamalek in January in order to play his trade in the Gulf.
The White Knights’ captain spoke on TV announcing his decision to leave in January to play in one of the Gulf countries, citing Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emites as his preferred destinations.
“I will take on the experience of playing in the Gulf this season, I do not wish to play in Qatar but prefer Saudi Arabia or the UAE,” Emam told MBC TV channel.
Emam, who won the league and cup double with Zamalek last season, commented on the effect of his departure on the club.
“My departure won’t have a negative effect on the team. There is more than one player capable of performing to the same level or better like Omar Gaber and Hamada Tolba,” said the 27 year old.
Zamalek’s president Mortada Mansour announced a few months ago that the right back expressed his wish to leave at the end of last season after being approached by a club from the UAE.