Egypt internationals Ali Zein and Mohamed Mamdouh’s French club Pays d’Aix Université have qualified...
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
Hazem Emam: I will leave Zamalek this season
Hazem Emam has announced that he will be leaving Zamalek in January in order to play his trade in the Gulf.
The White Knights’ captain spoke on TV announcing his decision to leave in January to play in one of the Gulf countries, citing Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emites as his preferred destinations.
“I will take on the experience of playing in the Gulf this season, I do not wish to play in Qatar but prefer Saudi Arabia or the UAE,” Emam told MBC TV channel.
Emam, who won the league and cup double with Zamalek last season, commented on the effect of his departure on the club.
“My departure won’t have a negative effect on the team. There is more than one player capable of performing to the same level or better like Omar Gaber and Hamada Tolba,” said the 27 year old.
Zamalek’s president Mortada Mansour announced a few months ago that the right back expressed his wish to leave at the end of last season after being approached by a club from the UAE.