Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Hossam Hassan: Manuel Jose forced himself on others
In a post match interview Hossam Hassan came out to reveal: “Who is Manuel Jose?, someone who succeeded in winning titles with Al Ahly, but by forcing himself on others.
“Manuel Jose has succeeded in forcing himself on the media, the board and the players, and the media is mainly helping him to do so,” he continued.
He ended his speech about Manuel Jose saying: “Manuel Jose’s success was on forcing himself on the media, which was brilliant. But the media always exaggerate, and made a statue of any foreign manager,” he concluded.
Al Masry saw themselves grabbing a point in a 1-1 draw against Smouha, in gameweek six of the Egyptian premier league.
Al Masry are currently 3rd in the league table with 11 points, winning three games, two draws and one loss.