Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Morsi: I received offers from different clubs
Zamalek striker Bassem Morsi reveled to the media that he received a number of offers from different clubs, asserting that the only club he’ll play for locally is Zamalek.
Morsi was recently fined by The Whites board for posting pictures on his personal Instagram account, something that was lately banned by the club’s board. In addition to another fine that he received for talking to the media.
“I love Zamalek and I will never leave the club unless there is a decent offer worthy of Zamalek and Bassem Morsi,” said the national team striker to Sada El Balad TV channel.
“I’ve received offers to play for different clubs for the new season; I will only play in Egypt for Zamalek,” he added.
The 23-year-old had a quarrel before with the club’s president Mortada Mansour for defending teammate Ali Gabr following the team’s match against Etoile du Sahel in the CAF Confederation Cup. Following this incident, Morsi threatened to leave Zamalek, however, things calmed down eventually.