Al Ahly football manager Sayed Abdel-Hafiz announced the team’s CAF Champions League...
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
- AFCON Roundup: Group A teams share spoils
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese club in negotiations to sign Aly Ghazal
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Sam Morsy features, Lierse draw
- Zamalek and Ismaily handed transfer bans
Morsi: I received offers from different clubs
Zamalek striker Bassem Morsi reveled to the media that he received a number of offers from different clubs, asserting that the only club he’ll play for locally is Zamalek.
Morsi was recently fined by The Whites board for posting pictures on his personal Instagram account, something that was lately banned by the club’s board. In addition to another fine that he received for talking to the media.
“I love Zamalek and I will never leave the club unless there is a decent offer worthy of Zamalek and Bassem Morsi,” said the national team striker to Sada El Balad TV channel.
“I’ve received offers to play for different clubs for the new season; I will only play in Egypt for Zamalek,” he added.
The 23-year-old had a quarrel before with the club’s president Mortada Mansour for defending teammate Ali Gabr following the team’s match against Etoile du Sahel in the CAF Confederation Cup. Following this incident, Morsi threatened to leave Zamalek, however, things calmed down eventually.