Ghana who have been without a coach since Avram Grant’s depature could...
- Italian coach Fabrizio Ravanelli linked with Black Stars job
- SQUASH: An All Egyptian Women Final in Windy City Open Squash
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
Morsi: I received offers from different clubs
Zamalek striker Bassem Morsi reveled to the media that he received a number of offers from different clubs, asserting that the only club he’ll play for locally is Zamalek.
Morsi was recently fined by The Whites board for posting pictures on his personal Instagram account, something that was lately banned by the club’s board. In addition to another fine that he received for talking to the media.
“I love Zamalek and I will never leave the club unless there is a decent offer worthy of Zamalek and Bassem Morsi,” said the national team striker to Sada El Balad TV channel.
“I’ve received offers to play for different clubs for the new season; I will only play in Egypt for Zamalek,” he added.
The 23-year-old had a quarrel before with the club’s president Mortada Mansour for defending teammate Ali Gabr following the team’s match against Etoile du Sahel in the CAF Confederation Cup. Following this incident, Morsi threatened to leave Zamalek, however, things calmed down eventually.