Zamalek have recorded back-to-back Premier League wins after defeating Al Masry 1-0 in...
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
Morsi: I received offers from different clubs
Zamalek striker Bassem Morsi reveled to the media that he received a number of offers from different clubs, asserting that the only club he’ll play for locally is Zamalek.
Morsi was recently fined by The Whites board for posting pictures on his personal Instagram account, something that was lately banned by the club’s board. In addition to another fine that he received for talking to the media.
“I love Zamalek and I will never leave the club unless there is a decent offer worthy of Zamalek and Bassem Morsi,” said the national team striker to Sada El Balad TV channel.
“I’ve received offers to play for different clubs for the new season; I will only play in Egypt for Zamalek,” he added.
The 23-year-old had a quarrel before with the club’s president Mortada Mansour for defending teammate Ali Gabr following the team’s match against Etoile du Sahel in the CAF Confederation Cup. Following this incident, Morsi threatened to leave Zamalek, however, things calmed down eventually.