Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Morsi: I received offers from different clubs
Zamalek striker Bassem Morsi reveled to the media that he received a number of offers from different clubs, asserting that the only club he’ll play for locally is Zamalek.
Morsi was recently fined by The Whites board for posting pictures on his personal Instagram account, something that was lately banned by the club’s board. In addition to another fine that he received for talking to the media.
“I love Zamalek and I will never leave the club unless there is a decent offer worthy of Zamalek and Bassem Morsi,” said the national team striker to Sada El Balad TV channel.
“I’ve received offers to play for different clubs for the new season; I will only play in Egypt for Zamalek,” he added.
The 23-year-old had a quarrel before with the club’s president Mortada Mansour for defending teammate Ali Gabr following the team’s match against Etoile du Sahel in the CAF Confederation Cup. Following this incident, Morsi threatened to leave Zamalek, however, things calmed down eventually.