Ghana ace David Accam has expressed his readiness to cause a surprise...
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
El-Nenny wishes to win Europa League
Mohamed El-Nenny talked about his recent tremendous performance with FC Basel and the national team this season and his hopes for the Europa League.
“I’ve noticed how important shooting is for midfield players, which made me give it more attention during training,” explained the 23-year-old to Sada El Balad TV channel.
The former Arab Contractors player talked about the encouragement he receives from his coach to have a more attacking role and how scoring goals made everyone more happy. “Even though I always get an A for effort in every game, yet I don’t leave a mark that fans can notice. But when you score in any game, everyone starts noticing and talking about you,” he explained.
“My dreams are endless with Basel, I don’t mind staying there for the next 20 years, but If I receive a good offer that is worthy and satisfies Basel and myself then I won’t mind leaving,” he added.
El-Nenny concluded his talk by saying that he would love to reach the Europa League final and win the cup, especially because it will be played on St. Jakob-Park.