Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
El-Nenny wishes to win Europa League
Mohamed El-Nenny talked about his recent tremendous performance with FC Basel and the national team this season and his hopes for the Europa League.
“I’ve noticed how important shooting is for midfield players, which made me give it more attention during training,” explained the 23-year-old to Sada El Balad TV channel.
The former Arab Contractors player talked about the encouragement he receives from his coach to have a more attacking role and how scoring goals made everyone more happy. “Even though I always get an A for effort in every game, yet I don’t leave a mark that fans can notice. But when you score in any game, everyone starts noticing and talking about you,” he explained.
“My dreams are endless with Basel, I don’t mind staying there for the next 20 years, but If I receive a good offer that is worthy and satisfies Basel and myself then I won’t mind leaving,” he added.
El-Nenny concluded his talk by saying that he would love to reach the Europa League final and win the cup, especially because it will be played on St. Jakob-Park.