Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal has stressed that Egypt manager Hector Cuper...
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
El-Nenny wishes to win Europa League
Mohamed El-Nenny talked about his recent tremendous performance with FC Basel and the national team this season and his hopes for the Europa League.
“I’ve noticed how important shooting is for midfield players, which made me give it more attention during training,” explained the 23-year-old to Sada El Balad TV channel.
The former Arab Contractors player talked about the encouragement he receives from his coach to have a more attacking role and how scoring goals made everyone more happy. “Even though I always get an A for effort in every game, yet I don’t leave a mark that fans can notice. But when you score in any game, everyone starts noticing and talking about you,” he explained.
“My dreams are endless with Basel, I don’t mind staying there for the next 20 years, but If I receive a good offer that is worthy and satisfies Basel and myself then I won’t mind leaving,” he added.
El-Nenny concluded his talk by saying that he would love to reach the Europa League final and win the cup, especially because it will be played on St. Jakob-Park.