Desire Oparonozie’s late goal was enough to see the Super Falcons through...
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
Amr Warda to KingFut: I’m ready for the next match
Egypt international & Panetolikos playmaker Amr Warda confirms to KingFut that he’s going to be ready to feature for his club following scare.
Warda collapsed in the 70th minute during Panetolikos’ encounter vs AEK Athena and was sent to the hospital following his collapse.
“I couldn’t take my breath in the 70th minute of the match, but now I’m better,” Warda told KingFut.com.
Regarding his availability for Panitolikos, the 22-year-old confirmed he’ll be ready for his club’s next match in the cup.
“I’m ready for the next match in the cup on Thursday.
“I may not play but I’ll definitely be available next week in the league match,” Warda concluded.
Amr Warda has been having a good season for the Greek club since his summer transfer from Al Ahly, receiving a lot of plaudits and scooping up the man-of-the-match award last week against giants PAOK in the league.