Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
Amr Warda to KingFut: I’m ready for the next match
Egypt international & Panetolikos playmaker Amr Warda confirms to KingFut that he’s going to be ready to feature for his club following scare.
Warda collapsed in the 70th minute during Panetolikos’ encounter vs AEK Athena and was sent to the hospital following his collapse.
“I couldn’t take my breath in the 70th minute of the match, but now I’m better,” Warda told KingFut.com.
Regarding his availability for Panitolikos, the 22-year-old confirmed he’ll be ready for his club’s next match in the cup.
“I’m ready for the next match in the cup on Thursday.
“I may not play but I’ll definitely be available next week in the league match,” Warda concluded.
Amr Warda has been having a good season for the Greek club since his summer transfer from Al Ahly, receiving a lot of plaudits and scooping up the man-of-the-match award last week against giants PAOK in the league.