Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Amr Warda to KingFut: I’m ready for the next match
Egypt international & Panetolikos playmaker Amr Warda confirms to KingFut that he’s going to be ready to feature for his club following scare.
Warda collapsed in the 70th minute during Panetolikos’ encounter vs AEK Athena and was sent to the hospital following his collapse.
“I couldn’t take my breath in the 70th minute of the match, but now I’m better,” Warda told KingFut.com.
Regarding his availability for Panitolikos, the 22-year-old confirmed he’ll be ready for his club’s next match in the cup.
“I’m ready for the next match in the cup on Thursday.
“I may not play but I’ll definitely be available next week in the league match,” Warda concluded.
Amr Warda has been having a good season for the Greek club since his summer transfer from Al Ahly, receiving a lot of plaudits and scooping up the man-of-the-match award last week against giants PAOK in the league.