Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Amr Warda to KingFut: I’m ready for the next match
Egypt international & Panetolikos playmaker Amr Warda confirms to KingFut that he’s going to be ready to feature for his club following scare.
Warda collapsed in the 70th minute during Panetolikos’ encounter vs AEK Athena and was sent to the hospital following his collapse.
“I couldn’t take my breath in the 70th minute of the match, but now I’m better,” Warda told KingFut.com.
Regarding his availability for Panitolikos, the 22-year-old confirmed he’ll be ready for his club’s next match in the cup.
“I’m ready for the next match in the cup on Thursday.
“I may not play but I’ll definitely be available next week in the league match,” Warda concluded.
Amr Warda has been having a good season for the Greek club since his summer transfer from Al Ahly, receiving a lot of plaudits and scooping up the man-of-the-match award last week against giants PAOK in the league.