Former general supervisor of Ghana national youth teams George Afriyie believes that Ebenezer Assifuah...
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
Etoile’s Bounedjah out for two months with broken ankle
Etoile striker Baghdad Bounedjah has been ruled out for two months after breaking his ankle in Etoile’s game against Orlando Pirates in the second leg of 2015 CAF Confedration Cup final.
The Algerian striker was injured after 18 minutes and was replaced by the Brazilian striker Acosta in order to be taken to the hospital immeditaely. Bounedjah underwent a successful operation on Sunday on his ankle and will be absent for two months according to the club’s doctor.
Bounedjah joined Etoile Sahel on loan from the Qatari side Al-Sadd for six months and expected to return to the Qatari side at the end of the year which means that his career with Etoile is over after that injury.
The 24-year-old striker helped his side to win the Confedration Cup, after scoring seven goals to lead the tournament’s top scorer. The Tunisian club won the continental title after beating Orlando Pirates 2-1 on aggregate to claim its fourth title in the tournament.