Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Etoile’s Bounedjah out for two months with broken ankle
Etoile striker Baghdad Bounedjah has been ruled out for two months after breaking his ankle in Etoile’s game against Orlando Pirates in the second leg of 2015 CAF Confedration Cup final.
The Algerian striker was injured after 18 minutes and was replaced by the Brazilian striker Acosta in order to be taken to the hospital immeditaely. Bounedjah underwent a successful operation on Sunday on his ankle and will be absent for two months according to the club’s doctor.
Bounedjah joined Etoile Sahel on loan from the Qatari side Al-Sadd for six months and expected to return to the Qatari side at the end of the year which means that his career with Etoile is over after that injury.
The 24-year-old striker helped his side to win the Confedration Cup, after scoring seven goals to lead the tournament’s top scorer. The Tunisian club won the continental title after beating Orlando Pirates 2-1 on aggregate to claim its fourth title in the tournament.