AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Etoile’s Bounedjah out for two months with broken ankle
The Algerian striker was injured after 18 minutes and was replaced by the Brazilian striker Acosta in order to be taken to the hospital immeditaely. Bounedjah underwent a successful operation on Sunday on his ankle and will be absent for two months according to the club’s doctor.
Bounedjah joined Etoile Sahel on loan from the Qatari side Al-Sadd for six months and expected to return to the Qatari side at the end of the year which means that his career with Etoile is over after that injury.
The 24-year-old striker helped his side to win the Confedration Cup, after scoring seven goals to lead the tournament’s top scorer. The Tunisian club won the continental title after beating Orlando Pirates 2-1 on aggregate to claim its fourth title in the tournament.