Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Hazem Emam: Mohamed Salah should do his thing
The former Zamalek legend, who is regarded as one of the most talented players in Egyptian football history, was the first Egyptian to play in Serie A when he represented Udinese.
Hazem Emam was interviewed by sport360.com and spoke about the Serie A title race this season, but not before offering Mohamed Salah a few words of advice.
“Do not listen to all the gossip coming from Egypt would be my advice,” he said on Salah.
“Do your thing and continue with your performance. Stick to Roma as the club will teach you many things and give you the experience needed to succeed.”
However, Emam does not believe Serie A is a good place to start for Egyptian players moving to Europe.
“It is not possible for young Egyptian players to make it in the Italian league,” he claimed.
“Serie A is a rather tactical league, and these players will have to be experienced enough to adapt to the approaches there,” he explained.
The current TV football pundit believes that Salah’s team, Roma, are strong contenders for the title this season.
“Roma’s football is a joy to watch and I think that they are title contenders this season,” the 40-year-old enthused.
“Inter Milan might be winning but the manner of it is not very attractive. It seems that Roberto Mancini only cares aout the points,” Emam commented on the current league leaders. For me , the Serie A title will be fought between Roma and Napoli. They both produce excellent football.”
“If Napoli wins the league it is beacuse of their fighting spirit. I have not seen a team that plays with so much passion. I hope Napoli wins it!” He concluded.