The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Zamalek fine Bassem Morsi, Islam Gamal for using social media
Zamalek’s board had banned their players from using their social media accounts but Bassem Morsi and Islam Gamal didn’t follow the club’s instructions.
Bassem Morsi posted a photo on his Instagram account while Islam Gamal had a video of him singing with girls on social media which forced the club board to fine them around 300,000 EGP each.
Morsi was also fined a further 50,000 EGP after the the club’s striker had spoken with the media on Sunday with Shobeir on Sada El-Balad channel, where he discussed his suspension, which was against the board’s instructions.
Morsi will be forced to train alone as he is suspended from training with the team, who are preparing for their game against Haras El-Hodood, until the end of the club’s investigations.
It was worth mentioning that Zamalek are currently searching for a new manger after the departure of Jesualdo Ferriera, as the club are in the fifth position with 10 points, three points away from the leaders Dakhleya who have played one more game.