AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Zamalek fine Bassem Morsi, Islam Gamal for using social media
Zamalek’s board had banned their players from using their social media accounts but Bassem Morsi and Islam Gamal didn’t follow the club’s instructions.
Bassem Morsi posted a photo on his Instagram account while Islam Gamal had a video of him singing with girls on social media which forced the club board to fine them around 300,000 EGP each.
Morsi was also fined a further 50,000 EGP after the the club’s striker had spoken with the media on Sunday with Shobeir on Sada El-Balad channel, where he discussed his suspension, which was against the board’s instructions.
Morsi will be forced to train alone as he is suspended from training with the team, who are preparing for their game against Haras El-Hodood, until the end of the club’s investigations.
It was worth mentioning that Zamalek are currently searching for a new manger after the departure of Jesualdo Ferriera, as the club are in the fifth position with 10 points, three points away from the leaders Dakhleya who have played one more game.