Al Ahly have completed the signing of Kilmarnock FC striker Souleymane Coulibaly...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
Zamalek fine Bassem Morsi, Islam Gamal for using social media
Zamalek’s board had banned their players from using their social media accounts but Bassem Morsi and Islam Gamal didn’t follow the club’s instructions.
Bassem Morsi posted a photo on his Instagram account while Islam Gamal had a video of him singing with girls on social media which forced the club board to fine them around 300,000 EGP each.
Morsi was also fined a further 50,000 EGP after the the club’s striker had spoken with the media on Sunday with Shobeir on Sada El-Balad channel, where he discussed his suspension, which was against the board’s instructions.
Morsi will be forced to train alone as he is suspended from training with the team, who are preparing for their game against Haras El-Hodood, until the end of the club’s investigations.
It was worth mentioning that Zamalek are currently searching for a new manger after the departure of Jesualdo Ferriera, as the club are in the fifth position with 10 points, three points away from the leaders Dakhleya who have played one more game.