Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Zamalek fine Bassem Morsi, Islam Gamal for using social media
Zamalek’s board had banned their players from using their social media accounts but Bassem Morsi and Islam Gamal didn’t follow the club’s instructions.
Bassem Morsi posted a photo on his Instagram account while Islam Gamal had a video of him singing with girls on social media which forced the club board to fine them around 300,000 EGP each.
Morsi was also fined a further 50,000 EGP after the the club’s striker had spoken with the media on Sunday with Shobeir on Sada El-Balad channel, where he discussed his suspension, which was against the board’s instructions.
Morsi will be forced to train alone as he is suspended from training with the team, who are preparing for their game against Haras El-Hodood, until the end of the club’s investigations.
It was worth mentioning that Zamalek are currently searching for a new manger after the departure of Jesualdo Ferriera, as the club are in the fifth position with 10 points, three points away from the leaders Dakhleya who have played one more game.