Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Ismaily SC lose 3-0 to Esperance Tunis in friendly
Ismaily SC suffered a 3-0 loss to Esperance Tunis in the second match of their Tunisian tour. The match was played behind closed doors at Chedli Zouiten stadium.
The Dervishes settled badly into the game; conceding a goal in the second minute. Iheb Mbarki the goal scorer. The Tunisian fullback almost doubled his side’s lead midway through the first half but wasted a good chance. Esperance, enjoying an excellent run of form, made it 2-0 through talisman Fakhreddine Ben Youssef in the 34th minute.
The game was put beyond Ismaily SC when Tunisian league top scorer, Khenissi, netted the third from the spotkick on 56 minutes. The Tunisians then made a host of changes to see off the score. Mido’s side, however, gained some ascendancy but could not grab a consolation goal. Ismaily even got a penalty but Adel Taha failed to convert.
Ismaily had played out a 1-1 draw with Club Africain, Esperance’s rivals, in their first friendly of the Egyptian Premier League break.