Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Ismaily SC lose 3-0 to Esperance Tunis in friendly
Ismaily SC suffered a 3-0 loss to Esperance Tunis in the second match of their Tunisian tour. The match was played behind closed doors at Chedli Zouiten stadium.
The Dervishes settled badly into the game; conceding a goal in the second minute. Iheb Mbarki the goal scorer. The Tunisian fullback almost doubled his side’s lead midway through the first half but wasted a good chance. Esperance, enjoying an excellent run of form, made it 2-0 through talisman Fakhreddine Ben Youssef in the 34th minute.
The game was put beyond Ismaily SC when Tunisian league top scorer, Khenissi, netted the third from the spotkick on 56 minutes. The Tunisians then made a host of changes to see off the score. Mido’s side, however, gained some ascendancy but could not grab a consolation goal. Ismaily even got a penalty but Adel Taha failed to convert.
Ismaily had played out a 1-1 draw with Club Africain, Esperance’s rivals, in their first friendly of the Egyptian Premier League break.