Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ was injured as Ittihad Jeddah beat Al Hilal 2-0 in...
- Kahraba injured as Ittihad defeat Hilal in Saudi Derby
- Aly Ghazal impresses as Nacional hold Sporting in Madeira
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
SC Braga lose to SL Benfica at home
SC Braga lost 0-2 to SL Benfica in the 11th round of the Portuguese league, at the Municipal de Braga stadium.
Egyptian striker Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ played the whole 90 minutes and came close to scoring for Braga three times including a shot which hit the woodwork.
The Egyptian was also booked in the 64th minute for protesting, after the referee refused to award his team a penalty.
Benfica scored the two goals early in the game; first through Pizzi in the third minute, and then through Lopez in the 11th minute.
The result puts Benfica ahead of Braga in third place with 21 points, while Braga sit in fourth with 20 points and an extra match played.