Ghana and FC Schalke left-back Baba Rahman was ruled out of the African...
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
SC Braga lose to SL Benfica at home
SC Braga lost 0-2 to SL Benfica in the 11th round of the Portuguese league, at the Municipal de Braga stadium.
Egyptian striker Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ played the whole 90 minutes and came close to scoring for Braga three times including a shot which hit the woodwork.
The Egyptian was also booked in the 64th minute for protesting, after the referee refused to award his team a penalty.
Benfica scored the two goals early in the game; first through Pizzi in the third minute, and then through Lopez in the 11th minute.
The result puts Benfica ahead of Braga in third place with 21 points, while Braga sit in fourth with 20 points and an extra match played.