Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
SC Braga lose to SL Benfica at home
SC Braga lost 0-2 to SL Benfica in the 11th round of the Portuguese league, at the Municipal de Braga stadium.
Egyptian striker Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ played the whole 90 minutes and came close to scoring for Braga three times including a shot which hit the woodwork.
The Egyptian was also booked in the 64th minute for protesting, after the referee refused to award his team a penalty.
Benfica scored the two goals early in the game; first through Pizzi in the third minute, and then through Lopez in the 11th minute.
The result puts Benfica ahead of Braga in third place with 21 points, while Braga sit in fourth with 20 points and an extra match played.