AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
SC Braga lose to SL Benfica at home
SC Braga lost 0-2 to SL Benfica in the 11th round of the Portuguese league, at the Municipal de Braga stadium.
Egyptian striker Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ played the whole 90 minutes and came close to scoring for Braga three times including a shot which hit the woodwork.
The Egyptian was also booked in the 64th minute for protesting, after the referee refused to award his team a penalty.
Benfica scored the two goals early in the game; first through Pizzi in the third minute, and then through Lopez in the 11th minute.
The result puts Benfica ahead of Braga in third place with 21 points, while Braga sit in fourth with 20 points and an extra match played.