Entag El-Harby put an end to Al Ahly’s seven-match winning streak after...
- VIDEO: Al Ahly’s winning streak ends with draw against Entag
- Elneny left out of Arsenal’s squad as Gunners lose to Tottenham
- VIDEO: Warda scores in PAOK’s 5-1 win against Kerkyra
- Salah features as Roma lose Derby della Capitale
- EFA fines Inacio and Mido
- Inacio: I am eager to win titles with Zamalek
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
Sofiane Feghouli voted best African in La Liga
Valencia midfielder Sofiane Feghouli was named La Liga’s best African player in the 2014-15 season at the gala LFP Awards ceremony on Monday.
Sofiane Feghouli, 25, was crowned the best African player in La Liga after scoring six times and assisting another six as Valencia finished 4th in the league.
Valencia’s attacking midfielder Sofiane Feghouli is the second Algerian player to win the award after the former Granada player Yacine Brahimi was voted the best African player of the 2013–14 season.
The Algerian was the only player outside from Spain’s two giants to be honoured as Barcelona claimed most of the awards while only three players from Real Madrid claimed an award.
Feghouli has featured 15 times for Valencia this season scoring three goals, leaving the Bats 9th in the league.
The 25-year-old joined Valencia in the summer of 2010 from French side Grenoble Foot 38 for a fee in the region of €3 million, according to transfermarkt.com.
— LaLiga (@LaLiga) November 30, 2015