Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
Sofiane Feghouli voted best African in La Liga
Valencia midfielder Sofiane Feghouli was named La Liga’s best African player in the 2014-15 season at the gala LFP Awards ceremony on Monday.
Sofiane Feghouli, 25, was crowned the best African player in La Liga after scoring six times and assisting another six as Valencia finished 4th in the league.
Valencia’s attacking midfielder Sofiane Feghouli is the second Algerian player to win the award after the former Granada player Yacine Brahimi was voted the best African player of the 2013–14 season.
The Algerian was the only player outside from Spain’s two giants to be honoured as Barcelona claimed most of the awards while only three players from Real Madrid claimed an award.
Feghouli has featured 15 times for Valencia this season scoring three goals, leaving the Bats 9th in the league.
The 25-year-old joined Valencia in the summer of 2010 from French side Grenoble Foot 38 for a fee in the region of €3 million, according to transfermarkt.com.
— LaLiga (@LaLiga) November 30, 2015