An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Sofiane Feghouli voted best African in La Liga
Valencia midfielder Sofiane Feghouli was named La Liga’s best African player in the 2014-15 season at the gala LFP Awards ceremony on Monday.
Sofiane Feghouli, 25, was crowned the best African player in La Liga after scoring six times and assisting another six as Valencia finished 4th in the league.
Valencia’s attacking midfielder Sofiane Feghouli is the second Algerian player to win the award after the former Granada player Yacine Brahimi was voted the best African player of the 2013–14 season.
The Algerian was the only player outside from Spain’s two giants to be honoured as Barcelona claimed most of the awards while only three players from Real Madrid claimed an award.
Feghouli has featured 15 times for Valencia this season scoring three goals, leaving the Bats 9th in the league.
The 25-year-old joined Valencia in the summer of 2010 from French side Grenoble Foot 38 for a fee in the region of €3 million, according to transfermarkt.com.
— LaLiga (@LaLiga) November 30, 2015