Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
FIFA reject Razak complaint against Zamalek
FIFA have rejected the complaint of former Zamalek player Razak Omotoyossi against Zamalek over alleged unpaid dues, ruling in favour of the White Castle.
The 30-year-old striker had sued the club for an amount of 1,050,000 US dollars (EGP 9m) of dues that he claimed he hasn’t received for his time spent in the club.
The Benin international joined Zamalek from Swedish Syrianska FC in the 2011 summer transfer window. He only featured 13 times for the White Castle and failed to establish himself at that time.
According to Zamalek official website, Omotoyossi had cancelled his contract with the White Castle in July 2012 due to financial issues.
The Zamalek club board assigned board member Hani Zada together with the club’s attorney Nasr Azzam to handle the case files until FIFA ruled in favour of Zamalek on Wednesday.
It’s worth noting that the Benin striker is now playing for Olympique Safi in Morocco.