The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
FIFA reject Razak complaint against Zamalek
FIFA have rejected the complaint of former Zamalek player Razak Omotoyossi against Zamalek over alleged unpaid dues, ruling in favour of the White Castle.
The 30-year-old striker had sued the club for an amount of 1,050,000 US dollars (EGP 9m) of dues that he claimed he hasn’t received for his time spent in the club.
The Benin international joined Zamalek from Swedish Syrianska FC in the 2011 summer transfer window. He only featured 13 times for the White Castle and failed to establish himself at that time.
According to Zamalek official website, Omotoyossi had cancelled his contract with the White Castle in July 2012 due to financial issues.
The Zamalek club board assigned board member Hani Zada together with the club’s attorney Nasr Azzam to handle the case files until FIFA ruled in favour of Zamalek on Wednesday.
It’s worth noting that the Benin striker is now playing for Olympique Safi in Morocco.