Al Ahly football manager Sayed Abdel-Hafiz announced the team’s CAF Champions League...
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
- AFCON Roundup: Group A teams share spoils
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese club in negotiations to sign Aly Ghazal
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Sam Morsy features, Lierse draw
- Zamalek and Ismaily handed transfer bans
FIFA reject Razak complaint against Zamalek
FIFA have rejected the complaint of former Zamalek player Razak Omotoyossi against Zamalek over alleged unpaid dues, ruling in favour of the White Castle.
The 30-year-old striker had sued the club for an amount of 1,050,000 US dollars (EGP 9m) of dues that he claimed he hasn’t received for his time spent in the club.
The Benin international joined Zamalek from Swedish Syrianska FC in the 2011 summer transfer window. He only featured 13 times for the White Castle and failed to establish himself at that time.
According to Zamalek official website, Omotoyossi had cancelled his contract with the White Castle in July 2012 due to financial issues.
The Zamalek club board assigned board member Hani Zada together with the club’s attorney Nasr Azzam to handle the case files until FIFA ruled in favour of Zamalek on Wednesday.
It’s worth noting that the Benin striker is now playing for Olympique Safi in Morocco.