After losing the Champions League final to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s chairman, Mortada...
- Mortada Mansour: the refree recieved a bribe
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
FIFA reject Razak complaint against Zamalek
FIFA have rejected the complaint of former Zamalek player Razak Omotoyossi against Zamalek over alleged unpaid dues, ruling in favour of the White Castle.
The 30-year-old striker had sued the club for an amount of 1,050,000 US dollars (EGP 9m) of dues that he claimed he hasn’t received for his time spent in the club.
The Benin international joined Zamalek from Swedish Syrianska FC in the 2011 summer transfer window. He only featured 13 times for the White Castle and failed to establish himself at that time.
According to Zamalek official website, Omotoyossi had cancelled his contract with the White Castle in July 2012 due to financial issues.
The Zamalek club board assigned board member Hani Zada together with the club’s attorney Nasr Azzam to handle the case files until FIFA ruled in favour of Zamalek on Wednesday.
It’s worth noting that the Benin striker is now playing for Olympique Safi in Morocco.