Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha was nominated for the CAF 2016 Referee of...
- Hughes talks Ramadan Sobhi, defeat against Arsenal
- Gerisha nominated for CAF Best Referee of the Year Award
- Sobhi nominated for GloCAF Most Promising Talent
- Zamalek nominated for CAF Club of the Year award
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
FIFA reject Razak complaint against Zamalek
FIFA have rejected the complaint of former Zamalek player Razak Omotoyossi against Zamalek over alleged unpaid dues, ruling in favour of the White Castle.
The 30-year-old striker had sued the club for an amount of 1,050,000 US dollars (EGP 9m) of dues that he claimed he hasn’t received for his time spent in the club.
The Benin international joined Zamalek from Swedish Syrianska FC in the 2011 summer transfer window. He only featured 13 times for the White Castle and failed to establish himself at that time.
According to Zamalek official website, Omotoyossi had cancelled his contract with the White Castle in July 2012 due to financial issues.
The Zamalek club board assigned board member Hani Zada together with the club’s attorney Nasr Azzam to handle the case files until FIFA ruled in favour of Zamalek on Wednesday.
It’s worth noting that the Benin striker is now playing for Olympique Safi in Morocco.