Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
U-23 Africa Cup of Nations round-up: Senegal advance to the last four
South Africa came from a goal down to garner a 3-1 lead thanks, largely, to the Orlando Pirates duo Masuku and Motupa. Zambia struck another one for a nervy finish. It was not to be and Zambia had their bid for a Rio 2016 place ended.
Backed by the home crowd, Senegal saw off Tunisia 2-0; becoming the first team to reach the last four and the only one remaining with a 100% record. Diedhiou opened the scoring in the first half with a spectacular strike from the halfway line. Senegal was never really in trouble but assured their fans the win with a Dallo goal six minutes from time.
Algeria eliminated Mali from contention to the 2016 Olympics men’s football tournament with a 2-0 win in M’Bour. Both goals came in the second half. USM Alger’s Ferhat netted his second of the tournament before Traore’s own goal late on confirmed Mali’s elimination.
While group B is still open, Tunisia and South Africa will face off with the winner finishing second in group A.