Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
U-23 Africa Cup of Nations round-up: Senegal advance to the last four
South Africa came from a goal down to garner a 3-1 lead thanks, largely, to the Orlando Pirates duo Masuku and Motupa. Zambia struck another one for a nervy finish. It was not to be and Zambia had their bid for a Rio 2016 place ended.
Backed by the home crowd, Senegal saw off Tunisia 2-0; becoming the first team to reach the last four and the only one remaining with a 100% record. Diedhiou opened the scoring in the first half with a spectacular strike from the halfway line. Senegal was never really in trouble but assured their fans the win with a Dallo goal six minutes from time.
Algeria eliminated Mali from contention to the 2016 Olympics men’s football tournament with a 2-0 win in M’Bour. Both goals came in the second half. USM Alger’s Ferhat netted his second of the tournament before Traore’s own goal late on confirmed Mali’s elimination.
While group B is still open, Tunisia and South Africa will face off with the winner finishing second in group A.