Zamalek defender Ramzy Khaled has completed a loan move to Arab Contractors...
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
Egypt to file complaint against Nigeria U-23 match referee
Egypt made a great comeback against the Super Green Eagles, rebounding from a 2-0 loss in the first half to a 2-2 draw and even being close to snatching the winning goal. But the game had contained much controversial calls, with the two penalties given to Nigeria being the climax of events.
Egyptian FA board member Hamada Al Masry said that they will complain against the Cameroonian referee due to his “wrong decisions” during the encounter.
Egypt hold the third place in Group B with 2 points from 2 draws against Algeria and Nigeria respectively, with a game against Mali still to be played.