Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
Egypt to file complaint against Nigeria U-23 match referee
Egypt have confirmed they will file a complaint against Antoine Essouma, the referee who arbitrated Egypt Olympic team match against Nigeria in the U-23 African Cup of Nations.
Egypt made a great comeback against the Super Green Eagles, rebounding from a 2-0 loss in the first half to a 2-2 draw and even being close to snatching the winning goal. But the game had contained much controversial calls, with the two penalties given to Nigeria being the climax of events.
Egyptian FA board member Hamada Al Masry said that they will complain against the Cameroonian referee due to his “wrong decisions” during the encounter.
Egypt hold the third place in Group B with 2 points from 2 draws against Algeria and Nigeria respectively, with a game against Mali still to be played.