Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Abdel-Zaher: I’m waiting for my opportunity
Abdel-Zaher denied receiving any transfer offers and stated he wants to fight for his place in the team, “I have not received any offers from Wadi Degla or any other club to leave in January.”
“I’m just waiting for Peseiro and the coaching staff to give me an opportunity. I’m trying to prove myself to stay with Al Ahly,” he said.
He continued talking about the team’s training camp in UAE, “The team’s training camp in UAE was very beneficial, as it gave the coaching staff a good chance to know the players and their abilities more. It also came at the perfect time.”
“It was a great chance for Peseiro to know the team’s abilities without any pressure, especially as he took charge of the team only 3 days before the league starts,” he concluded.
It is worth noting that Abdel-Zaher scored a spectacular goal in Al Ahly recent friendly against Dubai, a game where the Reds thrashed the Emirati side 4-0.