Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Abdel-Zaher: I’m waiting for my opportunity
Abdel-Zaher denied receiving any transfer offers and stated he wants to fight for his place in the team, “I have not received any offers from Wadi Degla or any other club to leave in January.”
“I’m just waiting for Peseiro and the coaching staff to give me an opportunity. I’m trying to prove myself to stay with Al Ahly,” he said.
He continued talking about the team’s training camp in UAE, “The team’s training camp in UAE was very beneficial, as it gave the coaching staff a good chance to know the players and their abilities more. It also came at the perfect time.”
“It was a great chance for Peseiro to know the team’s abilities without any pressure, especially as he took charge of the team only 3 days before the league starts,” he concluded.
It is worth noting that Abdel-Zaher scored a spectacular goal in Al Ahly recent friendly against Dubai, a game where the Reds thrashed the Emirati side 4-0.