Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Al-Shaab confirm Sulaya bids
Al-Shaab vice president Hassan Al-Me’ani claims that the club has received three offers to sign Egypt international Amr El-Sulaya.
“We already received 3 official bids to acquire Sulaya’s services, and two of them are from Egypt,” Al-Me’ani told TEN TV.
“We don’t want to discuss if he will leave or not before the end of the first round of the league,” El Me’ani added.
“Walter Zenga is the new manager now and he is the one who decides which players he needs and which will be sold. We want Sulaya to continue with us because he is a talented player but as I said, it’s all up to Zenga,” he concluded.
Al-Shaab have already four foreign players in their squad list – including Sulaya – and if they are to sign a new foreign player, they will have to free a spot first.