Al Ahly have revealed an official request from Spanish club Villarreal CF...
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
Al-Shaab confirm Sulaya bids
Al-Shaab vice president Hassan Al-Me’ani claims that the club has received three offers to sign Egypt international Amr El-Sulaya.
“We already received 3 official bids to acquire Sulaya’s services, and two of them are from Egypt,” Al-Me’ani told TEN TV.
“We don’t want to discuss if he will leave or not before the end of the first round of the league,” El Me’ani added.
“Walter Zenga is the new manager now and he is the one who decides which players he needs and which will be sold. We want Sulaya to continue with us because he is a talented player but as I said, it’s all up to Zenga,” he concluded.
Al-Shaab have already four foreign players in their squad list – including Sulaya – and if they are to sign a new foreign player, they will have to free a spot first.