Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Al-Shaab confirm Sulaya bids
“We already received 3 official bids to acquire Sulaya’s services, and two of them are from Egypt,” Al-Me’ani told TEN TV.
“We don’t want to discuss if he will leave or not before the end of the first round of the league,” El Me’ani added.
“Walter Zenga is the new manager now and he is the one who decides which players he needs and which will be sold. We want Sulaya to continue with us because he is a talented player but as I said, it’s all up to Zenga,” he concluded.
Al-Shaab have already four foreign players in their squad list – including Sulaya – and if they are to sign a new foreign player, they will have to free a spot first.