Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Al-Shaab confirm Sulaya bids
Al-Shaab vice president Hassan Al-Me’ani claims that the club has received three offers to sign Egypt international Amr El-Sulaya.
“We already received 3 official bids to acquire Sulaya’s services, and two of them are from Egypt,” Al-Me’ani told TEN TV.
“We don’t want to discuss if he will leave or not before the end of the first round of the league,” El Me’ani added.
“Walter Zenga is the new manager now and he is the one who decides which players he needs and which will be sold. We want Sulaya to continue with us because he is a talented player but as I said, it’s all up to Zenga,” he concluded.
Al-Shaab have already four foreign players in their squad list – including Sulaya – and if they are to sign a new foreign player, they will have to free a spot first.