Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
Warda subbed off in Panetolikos cup loss
Egyptian forward Amr Warda was substituted early on in Panetolikos’ second consecutive Greek Cup loss against Ergotelis on Thursday.
Warda started the game, but was substituted in the 33th minute for tactical reasons.
Ergotelis took the lead in the 31st minute through Camara, before Manos doubled his club’s lead just before the end of the first half.
Four minutes into the second half Vasiliou scored Panetolikos first goal, just two minutes before Injac scored Ergotelis’ third goal of the game. In the 73th minute Villafanez scored Panetolikos’ second as the match ended 3-2 to Ergotelis.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) December 4, 2015
Panetolikos remain at the bottom of Group B after their second cup loss in a row, while Ergotelis are now second in the group with four points, two points behind group leaders Panionios Athens and three points ahead of Zakynthos in third.