The Ahly handball team beat their Zamalek counterparts, without legend Ahmed El...
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
Elmohamady’s goal not enough as Hull City fall at Leeds
Looking to make up for their previous losses against Manchester City in the cup and Derby County in the league, Hull failed to find the result they were hoping for as they fell for the third straight time at Leeds United.
Hull were constantly pressing and full of energy but luck was clearly not on their side. In the 20th minute, the Tigers were to see centre-back Alex Bruce leave the field and be replaced by Curtis Davies. Just ten minutes later New Zealand international Chris Wood found the back of the net for Leeds to make it 1-0.
Leeds added a second before half-time when Tom Adeyemi made it 2-0 for his side in the 45th minute.
Ahmed Elmohamady was constantly pressing his side forward and finding passes into the box. The Egyptian right wing-back’s efforts eventually paid off when he was able to pull one back for his side in the 51st minute to make it 2-1.
However, the Tigers were dealt another blow in their promotion challenge as they failed to find the equaliser and the match went on to end 2-1.
Hull City, who now dropped to fourth in the league table, will look to bounce back against Bolton Wanderers in the Championship next Saturday.