Egypt giants Al Ahly have announced the date for their encounter with Zambian...
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
Elmohamady’s goal not enough as Hull City fall at Leeds
Looking to make up for their previous losses against Manchester City in the cup and Derby County in the league, Hull failed to find the result they were hoping for as they fell for the third straight time at Leeds United.
Hull were constantly pressing and full of energy but luck was clearly not on their side. In the 20th minute, the Tigers were to see centre-back Alex Bruce leave the field and be replaced by Curtis Davies. Just ten minutes later New Zealand international Chris Wood found the back of the net for Leeds to make it 1-0.
Leeds added a second before half-time when Tom Adeyemi made it 2-0 for his side in the 45th minute.
Ahmed Elmohamady was constantly pressing his side forward and finding passes into the box. The Egyptian right wing-back’s efforts eventually paid off when he was able to pull one back for his side in the 51st minute to make it 2-1.
However, the Tigers were dealt another blow in their promotion challenge as they failed to find the equaliser and the match went on to end 2-1.
Hull City, who now dropped to fourth in the league table, will look to bounce back against Bolton Wanderers in the Championship next Saturday.