Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
Salah features in FFT best 100 Players in 2015
Mohamed Salah has been featured in FourFourTwo’s Best 100 Football Players in the World in 2015 where he has earned the 100th place.
Mohamed Salah performances for Fiorentina and Roma in 2015 has earned him a spot in FourFourTwo’s Best 100 Football Players in the World.
The Egyptian winger had an exceptional season with ACF Fiorentina when he joined them on loan from Chelsea in the January transfer window, Salah scored nine goals in 26 games for the Viola helping them finishing fourth in the league and reaching the semi final of the Europa League.
Salah performance with Fiorentina has earned him a move to Champions League side Roma where he has already scored six goals in 15 games for Rudi Garcia’s side this season.
Mohamed Salah isn’t the only African player on the list as Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure and Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang have also been featured on this list.
The Ivorian midfielder got the 39th place as he helped the Citizens finishing second in the Premier League while the Gabonese striker earned the 32nd place after an impressive year with the BVB.
The Egyptian winger will hope to continue his promising start to the season as soon as he gets back from the injury that was caused during Roma’s match against city rivals Lazio on 8th of November.