Al Ahly director of football Sayed Abdel-Hafiz has announced that the team...
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
Salah features in FFT best 100 Players in 2015
Mohamed Salah has been featured in FourFourTwo’s Best 100 Football Players in the World in 2015 where he has earned the 100th place.
Mohamed Salah performances for Fiorentina and Roma in 2015 has earned him a spot in FourFourTwo’s Best 100 Football Players in the World.
The Egyptian winger had an exceptional season with ACF Fiorentina when he joined them on loan from Chelsea in the January transfer window, Salah scored nine goals in 26 games for the Viola helping them finishing fourth in the league and reaching the semi final of the Europa League.
Salah performance with Fiorentina has earned him a move to Champions League side Roma where he has already scored six goals in 15 games for Rudi Garcia’s side this season.
Mohamed Salah isn’t the only African player on the list as Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure and Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang have also been featured on this list.
The Ivorian midfielder got the 39th place as he helped the Citizens finishing second in the Premier League while the Gabonese striker earned the 32nd place after an impressive year with the BVB.
The Egyptian winger will hope to continue his promising start to the season as soon as he gets back from the injury that was caused during Roma’s match against city rivals Lazio on 8th of November.