AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Salah features in FFT best 100 Players in 2015
Mohamed Salah has been featured in FourFourTwo’s Best 100 Football Players in the World in 2015 where he has earned the 100th place.
Mohamed Salah performances for Fiorentina and Roma in 2015 has earned him a spot in FourFourTwo’s Best 100 Football Players in the World.
The Egyptian winger had an exceptional season with ACF Fiorentina when he joined them on loan from Chelsea in the January transfer window, Salah scored nine goals in 26 games for the Viola helping them finishing fourth in the league and reaching the semi final of the Europa League.
Salah performance with Fiorentina has earned him a move to Champions League side Roma where he has already scored six goals in 15 games for Rudi Garcia’s side this season.
Mohamed Salah isn’t the only African player on the list as Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure and Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang have also been featured on this list.
The Ivorian midfielder got the 39th place as he helped the Citizens finishing second in the Premier League while the Gabonese striker earned the 32nd place after an impressive year with the BVB.
The Egyptian winger will hope to continue his promising start to the season as soon as he gets back from the injury that was caused during Roma’s match against city rivals Lazio on 8th of November.