Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
U-23 Africa Cup of Nations round-up: four teams, three slots
South Africa advanced after seeing off a wasteful Tunisian side. Menzi Masuku tapped home from close range, his second in as many games, late in the game to knockout Kanzari’s team.
Having already advanced and facing an ousted side, there was little pressure on Senegal. They kept up their winning momentum with a 1-0 over Zambia; Diallo netting early in the encounter.
Senegal faces Nigeria in the semis while Algeria will be pitted against South Africa. Both matches will be played on the 9th of December. The winning duo qualifies for the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro next year with the third African representative to be decided in the third-place playoff.