Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
U-23 Africa Cup of Nations round-up: four teams, three slots
South Africa advanced after seeing off a wasteful Tunisian side. Menzi Masuku tapped home from close range, his second in as many games, late in the game to knockout Kanzari’s team.
Having already advanced and facing an ousted side, there was little pressure on Senegal. They kept up their winning momentum with a 1-0 over Zambia; Diallo netting early in the encounter.
Senegal faces Nigeria in the semis while Algeria will be pitted against South Africa. Both matches will be played on the 9th of December. The winning duo qualifies for the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro next year with the third African representative to be decided in the third-place playoff.