The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
U-23 Africa Cup of Nations round-up: four teams, three slots
South Africa advanced after seeing off a wasteful Tunisian side. Menzi Masuku tapped home from close range, his second in as many games, late in the game to knockout Kanzari’s team.
Having already advanced and facing an ousted side, there was little pressure on Senegal. They kept up their winning momentum with a 1-0 over Zambia; Diallo netting early in the encounter.
Senegal faces Nigeria in the semis while Algeria will be pitted against South Africa. Both matches will be played on the 9th of December. The winning duo qualifies for the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro next year with the third African representative to be decided in the third-place playoff.