KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
U-23 Africa Cup of Nations round-up: four teams, three slots
South Africa advanced after seeing off a wasteful Tunisian side. Menzi Masuku tapped home from close range, his second in as many games, late in the game to knockout Kanzari’s team.
Having already advanced and facing an ousted side, there was little pressure on Senegal. They kept up their winning momentum with a 1-0 over Zambia; Diallo netting early in the encounter.
Senegal faces Nigeria in the semis while Algeria will be pitted against South Africa. Both matches will be played on the 9th of December. The winning duo qualifies for the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro next year with the third African representative to be decided in the third-place playoff.