Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
U-23 Africa Cup of Nations round-up: four teams, three slots
South Africa advanced after seeing off a wasteful Tunisian side. Menzi Masuku tapped home from close range, his second in as many games, late in the game to knockout Kanzari’s team.
Having already advanced and facing an ousted side, there was little pressure on Senegal. They kept up their winning momentum with a 1-0 over Zambia; Diallo netting early in the encounter.
Senegal faces Nigeria in the semis while Algeria will be pitted against South Africa. Both matches will be played on the 9th of December. The winning duo qualifies for the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro next year with the third African representative to be decided in the third-place playoff.