Lazio manager Simone Inzaghi believes that Salah add value to Roma, adding that his...
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
Elmohamady comments about Yorkshire derby defeat
Ahmed Elmohamady expressed his disappointment to Tigers TV after his team’s recent loss in the Championship against Leeds United on Saturday.
“The coach was very angry after the first half, he had the right to be angry honestly, the first half was far away from our usual performance,” Elmohamady said about Steve Bruce. “In the second half though, we were playing really good and that’s why he was angry, he didn’t understand why we were so bad in the first half.”
Bruce apologized to the club’s fans for letting them down saying that he didn’t enjoy watching the first half.
“We’ve been in this league before and we know how to play against such teams, but we weren’t quick and just kept the ball for a long time,” he added.
Elmo said that the team is planning to win the next two games which will be played on KC Stadium, the team’s home ground. he emphasized how important it is to win those two games before the Christmas break.
He also spoke about playing in a different position this season with Hull City, as he used to have more defensive roles in the last two seasons. “I enjoy playing in a different position, last two seasons we had a different tactic and I was playing on the right side. I like playing in such an attacking position than in the defense,” he concluded.
— Hull City (@HullCity) December 6, 2015