Hafez’s team, Lens was dominated at home by Stade Reims but managed...
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
Abou-Treika to participate in Kuwait Championship Challenge
Egypt and Al Ahly legend Mohamed Abou-Treika is set to be in Kuwait on December 18 to take part in Kuwait Championship Challenge friendly tournament alongside other constellation of legends in the game.
Football players who are expected to participate in the event will be split into two teams, Football Champions Tour team against a Kuwaiti all-star team, with Abou-Treika among the former team.
Among the big names included in the Football Champions Tour are Ronaldinho, Paul Scholes, Carles Puyol, Alessandro Nesta, Steven Gerrard, Andriy Schevchenko, Alessandro Del Piero and Deco, with Carlo Ancelotti as the team manager.
The 37-year-old revealed that he was called up to participate in the world’s stars match against Kuwaiti all-star team
انتظروني في الكويت ١٨ ديسمبر في مباراة نجوم العالم امام نجوم الكويت pic.twitter.com/QVySK9IQlE
— AbouTrika Official (@trikaofficial) December 5, 2015
The friendly contest is set to take place at Jaber Al-Ahmad International Stadium in the State of Kuwait.
The 37-year-old retired playmaker has recently confessed that it is so early to speak about taking over as the coach of his former side Al Ahly during the club’s celebration with the new sponsorship deal.