ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Abou-Treika to participate in Kuwait Championship Challenge
Egypt and Al Ahly legend Mohamed Abou-Treika is set to be in Kuwait on December 18 to take part in Kuwait Championship Challenge friendly tournament alongside other constellation of legends in the game.
Football players who are expected to participate in the event will be split into two teams, Football Champions Tour team against a Kuwaiti all-star team, with Abou-Treika among the former team.
Among the big names included in the Football Champions Tour are Ronaldinho, Paul Scholes, Carles Puyol, Alessandro Nesta, Steven Gerrard, Andriy Schevchenko, Alessandro Del Piero and Deco, with Carlo Ancelotti as the team manager.
The 37-year-old revealed that he was called up to participate in the world’s stars match against Kuwaiti all-star team
انتظروني في الكويت ١٨ ديسمبر في مباراة نجوم العالم امام نجوم الكويت pic.twitter.com/QVySK9IQlE
— AbouTrika Official (@trikaofficial) December 5, 2015
The friendly contest is set to take place at Jaber Al-Ahmad International Stadium in the State of Kuwait.
The 37-year-old retired playmaker has recently confessed that it is so early to speak about taking over as the coach of his former side Al Ahly during the club’s celebration with the new sponsorship deal.