Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
EXCLUSIVE | Abdelrahman Hemida joins Fernando Morientes’ CF Fuenlabrada
Egyptian youngster Abdelrahman Abdel-Meguid Hemida has joined Spanish Segunda División B club CF Fuenlabrada.
19-year-old Hemida joins Fuenlabrada, managed by former Real Madrid star Fernando Morientes on a free transfer.
Hemida started his footballing career aged Eight at Mahmoud El-Khatib’s academy. A year later he was snapped up by ENPPI.
After spending some time at the Petroleum club, the central midfielder was signed by Wadi Degla and spent around four years in their youth team.
Following the end of his contract, the Egyptian moved to Spain to try his luck at the Segunda División side.
Fuenlabrada are currently placed in group two of the Segunda División alongside Real Madrid Castilla, Real Sociedad B and Getafe B.
*Yousef El-Saman contributed to the report.