Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
EXCLUSIVE | Abdelrahman Hemida joins Fernando Morientes’ CF Fuenlabrada
Egyptian youngster Abdelrahman Abdel-Meguid Hemida has joined Spanish Segunda División B club CF Fuenlabrada.
19-year-old Hemida joins Fuenlabrada, managed by former Real Madrid star Fernando Morientes on a free transfer.
Hemida started his footballing career aged Eight at Mahmoud El-Khatib’s academy. A year later he was snapped up by ENPPI.
After spending some time at the Petroleum club, the central midfielder was signed by Wadi Degla and spent around four years in their youth team.
Following the end of his contract, the Egyptian moved to Spain to try his luck at the Segunda División side.
Fuenlabrada are currently placed in group two of the Segunda División alongside Real Madrid Castilla, Real Sociedad B and Getafe B.
*Yousef El-Saman contributed to the report.