Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal has stressed that Egypt manager Hector Cuper...
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
EXCLUSIVE | Abdelrahman Hemida joins Fernando Morientes’ CF Fuenlabrada
Egyptian youngster Abdelrahman Abdel-Meguid Hemida has joined Spanish Segunda División B club CF Fuenlabrada.
19-year-old Hemida joins Fuenlabrada, managed by former Real Madrid star Fernando Morientes on a free transfer.
Hemida started his footballing career aged Eight at Mahmoud El-Khatib’s academy. A year later he was snapped up by ENPPI.
After spending some time at the Petroleum club, the central midfielder was signed by Wadi Degla and spent around four years in their youth team.
Following the end of his contract, the Egyptian moved to Spain to try his luck at the Segunda División side.
Fuenlabrada are currently placed in group two of the Segunda División alongside Real Madrid Castilla, Real Sociedad B and Getafe B.
*Yousef El-Saman contributed to the report.