Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
EXCLUSIVE | Abdelrahman Hemida joins Fernando Morientes’ CF Fuenlabrada
Egyptian youngster Abdelrahman Abdel-Meguid Hemida has joined Spanish Segunda División B club CF Fuenlabrada.
19-year-old Hemida joins Fuenlabrada, managed by former Real Madrid star Fernando Morientes on a free transfer.
Hemida started his footballing career aged Eight at Mahmoud El-Khatib’s academy. A year later he was snapped up by ENPPI.
After spending some time at the Petroleum club, the central midfielder was signed by Wadi Degla and spent around four years in their youth team.
Following the end of his contract, the Egyptian moved to Spain to try his luck at the Segunda División side.
Fuenlabrada are currently placed in group two of the Segunda División alongside Real Madrid Castilla, Real Sociedad B and Getafe B.
*Yousef El-Saman contributed to the report.