KingFut covers the live action as Egypt take on Uganda in the...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
Rabie Yassin to take over as youth director at Entag El Harby
Rabie Yassin is due to take over as the new youth director at Entag El Harby, according to his son, Omar Rabie Yassin.
The former Al Ahly legend last coached the Egyptian U-20 National Team to a victory in the 2013 U-23 African Cup of Nations and a third place finish in their group during the U-20 World Cup, narrowly missing out on second place.
Just over a month ago, Yassin expressed his displeasure concerning his treatment in the Egyptian footballing culture.
Yassin said, “I captained Al Ahly and the national team in more that 300 games and I created footballing history, but unfortunately, this history is being erased and stepped on.”
He continued, “Is it my fault that I am not good at establishing connections?…A manager who led the U-20 national team to victory in Africa can’t find a job, but a player who just retired is in charge of a team.”
“Is this what I deserve? Only the Commander of the Faithful can restore my status and prerogative,” Yassin remarked.