AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Rabie Yassin to take over as youth director at Entag El Harby
Rabie Yassin is due to take over as the new youth director at Entag El Harby, according to his son, Omar Rabie Yassin.
The former Al Ahly legend last coached the Egyptian U-20 National Team to a victory in the 2013 U-23 African Cup of Nations and a third place finish in their group during the U-20 World Cup, narrowly missing out on second place.
Just over a month ago, Yassin expressed his displeasure concerning his treatment in the Egyptian footballing culture.
Yassin said, “I captained Al Ahly and the national team in more that 300 games and I created footballing history, but unfortunately, this history is being erased and stepped on.”
He continued, “Is it my fault that I am not good at establishing connections?…A manager who led the U-20 national team to victory in Africa can’t find a job, but a player who just retired is in charge of a team.”
“Is this what I deserve? Only the Commander of the Faithful can restore my status and prerogative,” Yassin remarked.