Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
Rabie Yassin to take over as youth director at Entag El Harby
Rabie Yassin is due to take over as the new youth director at Entag El Harby, according to his son, Omar Rabie Yassin.
The former Al Ahly legend last coached the Egyptian U-20 National Team to a victory in the 2013 U-23 African Cup of Nations and a third place finish in their group during the U-20 World Cup, narrowly missing out on second place.
Just over a month ago, Yassin expressed his displeasure concerning his treatment in the Egyptian footballing culture.
Yassin said, “I captained Al Ahly and the national team in more that 300 games and I created footballing history, but unfortunately, this history is being erased and stepped on.”
He continued, “Is it my fault that I am not good at establishing connections?…A manager who led the U-20 national team to victory in Africa can’t find a job, but a player who just retired is in charge of a team.”
“Is this what I deserve? Only the Commander of the Faithful can restore my status and prerogative,” Yassin remarked.