In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
CAF draw to be held on Friday in Senegal
The Confédération Africaine de Football (CAF) has announced that the African Champions League and Confederation Cup draws will be held on Friday in Senegal.
Al Ahly were eliminated from the 2014/2015 CAF Champions League by Moghreb Athletic de Tétouan in the round of 16 to join the Confederation Cup, where they were knocked out after losing to South African side Orlando Pirates in the semi-finals.
Zamalek had finished 3rd after Smouha in the 2013/2014 Egyptian Premier League thus played in the Confederation Cup and were eliminated by Tunisia’s Étoile Sportive du Sahel, who went on to win the cup.
It is also worth mentioning that this will be Misr El-Maqassa’s first-ever African championship participation, which comes four years after reaching the top tier Egyptian League.