Egypt’s Mohamed Safwat was knocked out of Dubai Tennis Championships from the first...
- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
Salah could be in squad against BATE Borisov – Report
After drawing against Torino, AS Roma will be looking to Wednesday’s Champions League fixture against BATE Borisov, and Mohamed Salah could yet make the matchday squad.
According to La Gazzetta Dello Sport, Mohamed Salah might be called up to the squad that will take on BATE Borisov on Wednesday night.
Despite being in line for a call-up, it is very improbable that the Egyptian international will feature at any point in the match.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) December 6, 2015
This means coach Rudi Garcia will once again be without Salah and fellow winger Gervinho, who aggravated his injury against Torino.
Roma face a tough home fixture in Europe’s premier continental competition against BATE, and will need to win to seal qualification to the Round of 16. A draw would suffice should Bayer Leverkusen fail to defeat Barcelona, but the Giallorossi will not be willing to take such a risk.
Barcelona have already qualified as group winners with 13 points, while Roma and Bayern Leverkusen each have five points to their name, with Roma ahead after beating the Germans at home and drawing away. Finally, BATE prop up the table with four points.