Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Zamalek intereted in Algeria’s Zakaria Haddouche – Report
According to the Algerian newspaper “El-Hadaf”, Zamalek are interested in Zakaria Haddouche, the U23 Algerian striker, and want to secure his signature as soon as possible.
During the U23 Africa Cup of Nations, Haddouche caught the eye of Samy El Shishiny, Zamalek’s assistant manager. El Shishiny approached ES Setif in order to enquire about the player’s availability.
According to the newspaper, Zamalek are expected to offically approach ES Setif with an offer following the conclusion of the U23 Africa Cup of Nations, which saw the elimination of the Egyptian team at the group stage.
Zamalek will try to sign the player in the upcoming transfer window as the player is offered a chance to play in Europe throughout an agent.
Who is Zakaria Haddouche?
Zakaria Haddouche is 22 years old striker who recently joined ES Setif from ASO Cheif. Haddouche is usually deployed as a left winger, however, he’s sometimes used as a striker.
Haddouche had a major contribution in the first half of Algeria’s game against Mali in the current U23 Africa Cup of Nations, which saw Algeria prevail 2-0