The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Zamalek intereted in Algeria’s Zakaria Haddouche – Report
According to the Algerian newspaper “El-Hadaf”, Zamalek are interested in Zakaria Haddouche, the U23 Algerian striker, and want to secure his signature as soon as possible.
During the U23 Africa Cup of Nations, Haddouche caught the eye of Samy El Shishiny, Zamalek’s assistant manager. El Shishiny approached ES Setif in order to enquire about the player’s availability.
According to the newspaper, Zamalek are expected to offically approach ES Setif with an offer following the conclusion of the U23 Africa Cup of Nations, which saw the elimination of the Egyptian team at the group stage.
Zamalek will try to sign the player in the upcoming transfer window as the player is offered a chance to play in Europe throughout an agent.
Who is Zakaria Haddouche?
Zakaria Haddouche is 22 years old striker who recently joined ES Setif from ASO Cheif. Haddouche is usually deployed as a left winger, however, he’s sometimes used as a striker.
Haddouche had a major contribution in the first half of Algeria’s game against Mali in the current U23 Africa Cup of Nations, which saw Algeria prevail 2-0