Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Zamalek intereted in Algeria’s Zakaria Haddouche – Report
According to the Algerian newspaper “El-Hadaf”, Zamalek are interested in Zakaria Haddouche, the U23 Algerian striker, and want to secure his signature as soon as possible.
During the U23 Africa Cup of Nations, Haddouche caught the eye of Samy El Shishiny, Zamalek’s assistant manager. El Shishiny approached ES Setif in order to enquire about the player’s availability.
According to the newspaper, Zamalek are expected to offically approach ES Setif with an offer following the conclusion of the U23 Africa Cup of Nations, which saw the elimination of the Egyptian team at the group stage.
Zamalek will try to sign the player in the upcoming transfer window as the player is offered a chance to play in Europe throughout an agent.
Who is Zakaria Haddouche?
Zakaria Haddouche is 22 years old striker who recently joined ES Setif from ASO Cheif. Haddouche is usually deployed as a left winger, however, he’s sometimes used as a striker.
Haddouche had a major contribution in the first half of Algeria’s game against Mali in the current U23 Africa Cup of Nations, which saw Algeria prevail 2-0