KingFut continues to round up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup...
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
Zamalek intereted in Algeria’s Zakaria Haddouche – Report
According to the Algerian newspaper “El-Hadaf”, Zamalek are interested in Zakaria Haddouche, the U23 Algerian striker, and want to secure his signature as soon as possible.
During the U23 Africa Cup of Nations, Haddouche caught the eye of Samy El Shishiny, Zamalek’s assistant manager. El Shishiny approached ES Setif in order to enquire about the player’s availability.
According to the newspaper, Zamalek are expected to offically approach ES Setif with an offer following the conclusion of the U23 Africa Cup of Nations, which saw the elimination of the Egyptian team at the group stage.
Zamalek will try to sign the player in the upcoming transfer window as the player is offered a chance to play in Europe throughout an agent.
Who is Zakaria Haddouche?
Zakaria Haddouche is 22 years old striker who recently joined ES Setif from ASO Cheif. Haddouche is usually deployed as a left winger, however, he’s sometimes used as a striker.
Haddouche had a major contribution in the first half of Algeria’s game against Mali in the current U23 Africa Cup of Nations, which saw Algeria prevail 2-0