Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Zamalek intereted in Algeria’s Zakaria Haddouche – Report
According to the Algerian newspaper “El-Hadaf”, Zamalek are interested in Zakaria Haddouche, the U23 Algerian striker, and want to secure his signature as soon as possible.
During the U23 Africa Cup of Nations, Haddouche caught the eye of Samy El Shishiny, Zamalek’s assistant manager. El Shishiny approached ES Setif in order to enquire about the player’s availability.
According to the newspaper, Zamalek are expected to offically approach ES Setif with an offer following the conclusion of the U23 Africa Cup of Nations, which saw the elimination of the Egyptian team at the group stage.
Zamalek will try to sign the player in the upcoming transfer window as the player is offered a chance to play in Europe throughout an agent.
Who is Zakaria Haddouche?
Zakaria Haddouche is 22 years old striker who recently joined ES Setif from ASO Cheif. Haddouche is usually deployed as a left winger, however, he’s sometimes used as a striker.
Haddouche had a major contribution in the first half of Algeria’s game against Mali in the current U23 Africa Cup of Nations, which saw Algeria prevail 2-0