Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Egypt set three friendlies ahead of crucial Nigeria encounter
The Egyptian national team are set to play three friendly games as they prepare for the encounter against Nigeria in the 3rd round of the group stages of 2017 AFCON qualifications.
Ihab Lehita, EFA board member, revealed that the national team will play two friendly games against Burkina Faso in Cairo on 24th and 28th January.
A third game will be announced later and is expected to be against Romania or Uzbekistan next February. These games will be outside the FIFA international calendar and will not affect Egypt’s ranking.
Egypt are currently first in group G table after two games with six points, two points away from the Nigeria in second before they face each other two times next March.