Mohamed Mamdouh Hashem, Pays d’Aix and Egypt’s National Handball team Pivot, spoke...
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Egypt set three friendlies ahead of crucial Nigeria encounter
The Egyptian national team are set to play three friendly games as they prepare for the encounter against Nigeria in the 3rd round of the group stages of 2017 AFCON qualifications.
Ihab Lehita, EFA board member, revealed that the national team will play two friendly games against Burkina Faso in Cairo on 24th and 28th January.
A third game will be announced later and is expected to be against Romania or Uzbekistan next February. These games will be outside the FIFA international calendar and will not affect Egypt’s ranking.
Egypt are currently first in group G table after two games with six points, two points away from the Nigeria in second before they face each other two times next March.