KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Egypt set three friendlies ahead of crucial Nigeria encounter
The Egyptian national team are set to play three friendly games as they prepare for the encounter against Nigeria in the 3rd round of the group stages of 2017 AFCON qualifications.
Ihab Lehita, EFA board member, revealed that the national team will play two friendly games against Burkina Faso in Cairo on 24th and 28th January.
A third game will be announced later and is expected to be against Romania or Uzbekistan next February. These games will be outside the FIFA international calendar and will not affect Egypt’s ranking.
Egypt are currently first in group G table after two games with six points, two points away from the Nigeria in second before they face each other two times next March.