Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Egypt set three friendlies ahead of crucial Nigeria encounter
The Egyptian national team are set to play three friendly games as they prepare for the encounter against Nigeria in the 3rd round of the group stages of 2017 AFCON qualifications.
Ihab Lehita, EFA board member, revealed that the national team will play two friendly games against Burkina Faso in Cairo on 24th and 28th January.
A third game will be announced later and is expected to be against Romania or Uzbekistan next February. These games will be outside the FIFA international calendar and will not affect Egypt’s ranking.
Egypt are currently first in group G table after two games with six points, two points away from the Nigeria in second before they face each other two times next March.