The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Saleh Gomaa wouldn’t mind playing for Zamalek
Saleh Gomaa said he would have no problem playing for Zamalek if his time with Al Ahly bore no fruits.
Egyptian midfielder, Gomaa, who joined Ahly in the summer from ENPPI Club, says he would not mind donning Zamalek colours. Saleh Gomaa has not quite lived to his tag since his transfer.
Speaking to reporters, he stated that a professional player can move to any club. “A player chooses a team that he believes will achieve his ambitions.”
Nevertheless, he is eager to prove himself at Al Ahly. “At the same time I’m not in a rush on my experience in Al Ahly, I will endure until I get my chance to prove to everyone that I was a bargain.”
Hany Ramzy had claimed that Gomaa’s drop in form was due to “temptations of fame and stardom.” Saleh Gomaa is seen as one of Egypt’s top future talents.