The Bureau of the FIFA Council managed to agree on a proposed...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Saleh Gomaa wouldn’t mind playing for Zamalek
Saleh Gomaa said he would have no problem playing for Zamalek if his time with Al Ahly bore no fruits.
Egyptian midfielder, Gomaa, who joined Ahly in the summer from ENPPI Club, says he would not mind donning Zamalek colours. Saleh Gomaa has not quite lived to his tag since his transfer.
Speaking to reporters, he stated that a professional player can move to any club. “A player chooses a team that he believes will achieve his ambitions.”
Nevertheless, he is eager to prove himself at Al Ahly. “At the same time I’m not in a rush on my experience in Al Ahly, I will endure until I get my chance to prove to everyone that I was a bargain.”
Hany Ramzy had claimed that Gomaa’s drop in form was due to “temptations of fame and stardom.” Saleh Gomaa is seen as one of Egypt’s top future talents.