Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Saleh Gomaa wouldn’t mind playing for Zamalek
Saleh Gomaa said he would have no problem playing for Zamalek if his time with Al Ahly bore no fruits.
Egyptian midfielder, Gomaa, who joined Ahly in the summer from ENPPI Club, says he would not mind donning Zamalek colours. Saleh Gomaa has not quite lived to his tag since his transfer.
Speaking to reporters, he stated that a professional player can move to any club. “A player chooses a team that he believes will achieve his ambitions.”
Nevertheless, he is eager to prove himself at Al Ahly. “At the same time I’m not in a rush on my experience in Al Ahly, I will endure until I get my chance to prove to everyone that I was a bargain.”
Hany Ramzy had claimed that Gomaa’s drop in form was due to “temptations of fame and stardom.” Saleh Gomaa is seen as one of Egypt’s top future talents.