Al Ahly have completed the signing of Kilmarnock FC striker Souleymane Coulibaly...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
Saleh Gomaa wouldn’t mind playing for Zamalek
Saleh Gomaa said he would have no problem playing for Zamalek if his time with Al Ahly bore no fruits.
Egyptian midfielder, Gomaa, who joined Ahly in the summer from ENPPI Club, says he would not mind donning Zamalek colours. Saleh Gomaa has not quite lived to his tag since his transfer.
Speaking to reporters, he stated that a professional player can move to any club. “A player chooses a team that he believes will achieve his ambitions.”
Nevertheless, he is eager to prove himself at Al Ahly. “At the same time I’m not in a rush on my experience in Al Ahly, I will endure until I get my chance to prove to everyone that I was a bargain.”
Hany Ramzy had claimed that Gomaa’s drop in form was due to “temptations of fame and stardom.” Saleh Gomaa is seen as one of Egypt’s top future talents.