Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
El-Hadary: I want to return to the national team
Wadi Degla goalkeeper Essam El-Hadary has expressed his hope to get a call-up to the national team, hoping to be part of the squad in the future.
The veteran keeper has stated for Radio 9090 that he’s training hard with his club for a chance to get called back to the national team.
“It’s not wrong to want to earn a call up even if I passed the 40-year-old mark, I’m training hard and it won’t be a crisis if I don’t get called up,” El-Hadary said.
The legendary goalkeeper joined Wadi Degla in the 2015 summer transfer window after spending one season with Ismaily. He announced in May that he won’t continue his contract with Ismaily and will leave after the season ends.
“I’m happy playing for Wadi Degla and I’m working hard for achieving our goal of finishing in the top four at the end of the season,” he added.
It’s worth noting that the 42-year-old keeper has won with Egypt four African Cup of Nations and won the best goalkeeper award in three of these tournaments.