Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
Mahmoud Trezeguet rejoins Anderlecht training
After almost two months on the sidelines, Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ has rejoined Anderlecht’s training sessions.
The 22-year-old, on loan from Egyptian giants Al Ahly, suffered a shoulder injury in October and underwent surgery as a result.
His return date was initially set in early 2016, but his recuperation has gone well and the attacker seemed sharp in Tuesday’s training session.
Anderlecht take on Qarabag FC in the Europa League on Thursday night, and need to win in order to guarantee qualification.
On the domestic front, the Paars-wit currently lie in 4th place in the Pro League, four points behind leaders Club Brugge with a match in hand.