Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
Mahmoud Trezeguet rejoins Anderlecht training
After almost two months on the sidelines, Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ has rejoined Anderlecht’s training sessions.
The 22-year-old, on loan from Egyptian giants Al Ahly, suffered a shoulder injury in October and underwent surgery as a result.
His return date was initially set in early 2016, but his recuperation has gone well and the attacker seemed sharp in Tuesday’s training session.
Anderlecht take on Qarabag FC in the Europa League on Thursday night, and need to win in order to guarantee qualification.
On the domestic front, the Paars-wit currently lie in 4th place in the Pro League, four points behind leaders Club Brugge with a match in hand.