Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Mahmoud Trezeguet rejoins Anderlecht training
After almost two months on the sidelines, Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ has rejoined Anderlecht’s training sessions.
His return date was initially set in early 2016, but his recuperation has gone well and the attacker seemed sharp in Tuesday’s training session.
Anderlecht take on Qarabag FC in the Europa League on Thursday night, and need to win in order to guarantee qualification.
On the domestic front, the Paars-wit currently lie in 4th place in the Pro League, four points behind leaders Club Brugge with a match in hand.