Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Algeria, Nigeria qualify to Rio 2016
An eighth minute goal from Algeria’s Darfalou followed by Benkhemassa’s second in the 49th minute secured the Desert Foxes’ 2-0 win against South Africa on Wednesday, qualifying them to the Olympics for the first time in 35 years.
Hosts of the CAF U-23 Championship, Senegal, who fell to a 1-0 defeat against Nigeria by Oghenekaro’s goal from the penalty spot, will now have to play South Africa for the third place match, where the winner gets the final African place at the Rio 2016 summer games.
The final and third place match will be played on the 12th of December on the Stade Leopold Senghor in Dakar.
Algeria and Nigeria were both drawn into Group B alongside Egypt and Mali, while South Africa and Senegal were in Group A overcoming Tunisia and Zambia.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) December 9, 2015