The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Egyptian Football Association delay the return of fans
Egyptian Football Association executive director Tharwat Sweilam has announced that spectators will not be returning to the stands in the coming period.
Despite announcing earlier that fans would be allowed back into stadiums for Egyptian Premier League matches starting from the second round of fixtures, the EFA has reversed its decision after discussions with the Ministry of Defence and the Ministry of Interior.
However, officials from both ministries have agreed to the hosting of Premier League matches at the Cairo International Stadium, as well as the 30 June [Air Defence] stadium, where 22 Zamalek fans lost their lives last year.