Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Egyptian Football Association delay the return of fans
Egyptian Football Association executive director Tharwat Sweilam has announced that spectators will not be returning to the stands in the coming period.
Despite announcing earlier that fans would be allowed back into stadiums for Egyptian Premier League matches starting from the second round of fixtures, the EFA has reversed its decision after discussions with the Ministry of Defence and the Ministry of Interior.
However, officials from both ministries have agreed to the hosting of Premier League matches at the Cairo International Stadium, as well as the 30 June [Air Defence] stadium, where 22 Zamalek fans lost their lives last year.