Al Ahly football manager Sayed Abdel-Hafiz announced the team’s CAF Champions League...
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
- AFCON Roundup: Group A teams share spoils
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese club in negotiations to sign Aly Ghazal
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Sam Morsy features, Lierse draw
- Zamalek and Ismaily handed transfer bans
Egyptian Football Association delay the return of fans
Egyptian Football Association executive director Tharwat Sweilam has announced that spectators will not be returning to the stands in the coming period.
Despite announcing earlier that fans would be allowed back into stadiums for Egyptian Premier League matches starting from the second round of fixtures, the EFA has reversed its decision after discussions with the Ministry of Defence and the Ministry of Interior.
However, officials from both ministries have agreed to the hosting of Premier League matches at the Cairo International Stadium, as well as the 30 June [Air Defence] stadium, where 22 Zamalek fans lost their lives last year.