After losing the Champions League final to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s chairman, Mortada...
- Mortada Mansour: the refree recieved a bribe
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
Egyptian Football Association delay the return of fans
Egyptian Football Association executive director Tharwat Sweilam has announced that spectators will not be returning to the stands in the coming period.
Despite announcing earlier that fans would be allowed back into stadiums for Egyptian Premier League matches starting from the second round of fixtures, the EFA has reversed its decision after discussions with the Ministry of Defence and the Ministry of Interior.
However, officials from both ministries have agreed to the hosting of Premier League matches at the Cairo International Stadium, as well as the 30 June [Air Defence] stadium, where 22 Zamalek fans lost their lives last year.