Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
El-Sayed Hamdy caught with drugs
The police have reportedly caught Hamdy in possession of drugs while driving a car without registration plates on Thursday morning.
”El-Sayed Hamdy was on his way to home from a TV show when he has been caught with six tablets of Tramadol,” El-Maqassa’s director of football Waleed Hawidi said.
The 31-year-old was part of Al Ahly team that won the African Champions League twice in row in 2012 and 2013.
El-Sayed Hamdy made his debut with the Egyptian national team in a friendly game against Guinea in 2009, and was part of the team that won the 2010 AFCON in Angola.
The Egyptian international striker joined Misr El-Maqassa on a free transfer in the summer of 2014 from Al Ahly.