Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
El-Sayed Hamdy caught with drugs
The police have reportedly caught Hamdy in possession of drugs while driving a car without registration plates on Thursday morning.
”El-Sayed Hamdy was on his way to home from a TV show when he has been caught with six tablets of Tramadol,” El-Maqassa’s director of football Waleed Hawidi said.
The 31-year-old was part of Al Ahly team that won the African Champions League twice in row in 2012 and 2013.
El-Sayed Hamdy made his debut with the Egyptian national team in a friendly game against Guinea in 2009, and was part of the team that won the 2010 AFCON in Angola.
The Egyptian international striker joined Misr El-Maqassa on a free transfer in the summer of 2014 from Al Ahly.