An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
El-Sayed Hamdy caught with drugs
The police have reportedly caught Hamdy in possession of drugs while driving a car without registration plates on Thursday morning.
”El-Sayed Hamdy was on his way to home from a TV show when he has been caught with six tablets of Tramadol,” El-Maqassa’s director of football Waleed Hawidi said.
The 31-year-old was part of Al Ahly team that won the African Champions League twice in row in 2012 and 2013.
El-Sayed Hamdy made his debut with the Egyptian national team in a friendly game against Guinea in 2009, and was part of the team that won the 2010 AFCON in Angola.
The Egyptian international striker joined Misr El-Maqassa on a free transfer in the summer of 2014 from Al Ahly.