Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
Gautieri: Salah and Gervinho recoveries will be crucial for Roma
The Former Napoli player Carmine Gautieri believes that the returning of Mohamed Salah and Gervinho will be crucial for Roma when they play against Napoli next Sunday.
Mohamed Salah has returned back from the injury that was caused during the Derby of the capital city on 8th of November and was involved in the game against Bate when he came in as a substitute in the 59th min.
”Roma went through a difficult technical period but the returning of Salah and Gervinho will change that,” Gautieri told iamnaples.it
“The positive side is that the returning of Salah and Gervinho will benefit Roma as they can offer the team a lot more than Iago Falque and Iturbe,”
The Giallorossi seek to get back to winning ways against Napoli as they haven’t won any of the games since the injury of Mohamed Salah against Lazio on 8th of November. They have lost two and drew three of their last five games.
“The Blues will have to pay close attention to the defensive line as Gervinho and Salah can beat the offside trap easily,” the former Livorno manager added.
Roma are facing Napoli on Sunday night in the league as they are placed fourth with 28 points, five points away from leaders Inter Milan while Napoli are currently third with 31 points.