Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
Momen Zakaria files complaint against Zamalek
Al Ahly midfielder Momen Zakaria has filed a complaint against his former club Zamalek over late dues.
Momen Zakaria went to the headquarters of the Egyptian Football Association with his agent Ahmed Yehya to issue an official complaint against Zamalek for not getting his late dues.
The former Enppi player was on loan at Zamalek for a year-and-a-half before being sold to arch rivals Al Ahly last January.
The 27-year-old late dues are reportedly to be around 500,000 L.E according to YallaKora.com
Momen Zakaria was suspended by the Egyptian Football Association for a month after his controversial move to his boyhood club Al Ahly before returning to score a brace against his former club in the Cairo derby.