The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
Momen Zakaria files complaint against Zamalek
Al Ahly midfielder Momen Zakaria has filed a complaint against his former club Zamalek over late dues.
Momen Zakaria went to the headquarters of the Egyptian Football Association with his agent Ahmed Yehya to issue an official complaint against Zamalek for not getting his late dues.
The former Enppi player was on loan at Zamalek for a year-and-a-half before being sold to arch rivals Al Ahly last January.
The 27-year-old late dues are reportedly to be around 500,000 L.E according to YallaKora.com
Momen Zakaria was suspended by the Egyptian Football Association for a month after his controversial move to his boyhood club Al Ahly before returning to score a brace against his former club in the Cairo derby.