Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Momen Zakaria files complaint against Zamalek
Al Ahly midfielder Momen Zakaria has filed a complaint against his former club Zamalek over late dues.
Momen Zakaria went to the headquarters of the Egyptian Football Association with his agent Ahmed Yehya to issue an official complaint against Zamalek for not getting his late dues.
The former Enppi player was on loan at Zamalek for a year-and-a-half before being sold to arch rivals Al Ahly last January.
The 27-year-old late dues are reportedly to be around 500,000 L.E according to YallaKora.com
Momen Zakaria was suspended by the Egyptian Football Association for a month after his controversial move to his boyhood club Al Ahly before returning to score a brace against his former club in the Cairo derby.