Hazem Emam has admitted that his early days at Italy’s Serie...
- Emam talks about his Udinese days and Salah
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
Momen Zakaria files complaint against Zamalek
Al Ahly midfielder Momen Zakaria has filed a complaint against his former club Zamalek over late dues.
Momen Zakaria went to the headquarters of the Egyptian Football Association with his agent Ahmed Yehya to issue an official complaint against Zamalek for not getting his late dues.
The former Enppi player was on loan at Zamalek for a year-and-a-half before being sold to arch rivals Al Ahly last January.
The 27-year-old late dues are reportedly to be around 500,000 L.E according to YallaKora.com
Momen Zakaria was suspended by the Egyptian Football Association for a month after his controversial move to his boyhood club Al Ahly before returning to score a brace against his former club in the Cairo derby.