Egypt international Aly Ghazal is on the verge of sealing a transfer...
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
Paquetá: I accepted Zamalek to make history
Zamalek’s newly appointed coach Marcos Paquetá declared that he didn’t take the first team’s job for money but to make history.
Paquetá has arrived on Tuesday in Cairo after reaching an agreement with the Whites to become the manager following the departure of Jesualdo Ferreira.
“Since I entered the club I felt that I have been here since a long time ago,” Paquetá said during a meeting with Zamalek board.
“I didn’t come here to be just the team’s manager, but to make history. I received a lot of offers recently, but it seems that God chose me Zamalek. I assure that I didn’t arrive for money but I came to prevail and I will do everything to succeed with the help of my assisting staff,” he concluded.
The former Saudi Arabia coach is set to officially kick off his Zamalek tenure on December 17 when the team face Haras El Hodood in the 5th fixture in the Egyptian Premier League.