Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
Paquetá: I accepted Zamalek to make history
Zamalek’s newly appointed coach Marcos Paquetá declared that he didn’t take the first team’s job for money but to make history.
Paquetá has arrived on Tuesday in Cairo after reaching an agreement with the Whites to become the manager following the departure of Jesualdo Ferreira.
“Since I entered the club I felt that I have been here since a long time ago,” Paquetá said during a meeting with Zamalek board.
“I didn’t come here to be just the team’s manager, but to make history. I received a lot of offers recently, but it seems that God chose me Zamalek. I assure that I didn’t arrive for money but I came to prevail and I will do everything to succeed with the help of my assisting staff,” he concluded.
The former Saudi Arabia coach is set to officially kick off his Zamalek tenure on December 17 when the team face Haras El Hodood in the 5th fixture in the Egyptian Premier League.