Alexandrian Smouha SC was stunned by a fifth ACL injury this season...
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
Paquetá: I accepted Zamalek to make history
Zamalek’s newly appointed coach Marcos Paquetá declared that he didn’t take the first team’s job for money but to make history.
Paquetá has arrived on Tuesday in Cairo after reaching an agreement with the Whites to become the manager following the departure of Jesualdo Ferreira.
“Since I entered the club I felt that I have been here since a long time ago,” Paquetá said during a meeting with Zamalek board.
“I didn’t come here to be just the team’s manager, but to make history. I received a lot of offers recently, but it seems that God chose me Zamalek. I assure that I didn’t arrive for money but I came to prevail and I will do everything to succeed with the help of my assisting staff,” he concluded.
The former Saudi Arabia coach is set to officially kick off his Zamalek tenure on December 17 when the team face Haras El Hodood in the 5th fixture in the Egyptian Premier League.