Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Al Ahly: We won’t let Ghaly or Gamal leave
Several news outlets have lately reported about offers for the duo from Saudi Arabian clubs.
Abdel-Hafiz, however, has told the club’s official website on Friday that the reported offers for the players were not official.
The club’s football director clarified that the Saudi Arabian offers received for the club’s captain Hossam Ghaly were from football agents and not official requests.
Abdel-Hafiz said that he asked the agents for an official request in order to discuss it with the team’s manager Jose Peseiro, explaining that the club doesn’t discuss unofficial offers.
He also stressed on how important Ghaly is for the team, saying that there’s no intention to let him go even if there are official offers because his contract is still ongoing with the club. In addition, he said that Ghaly’s position as a captain shows that he is essential for the team.
Abdel-Hafiz also said the same goes for the club’s striker Amr Gamal, explaining that the offers and requests for Gamal were also dismissed for being unofficial.