Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Al Ahly: We won’t let Ghaly or Gamal leave
Several news outlets have lately reported about offers for the duo from Saudi Arabian clubs.
Abdel-Hafiz, however, has told the club’s official website on Friday that the reported offers for the players were not official.
The club’s football director clarified that the Saudi Arabian offers received for the club’s captain Hossam Ghaly were from football agents and not official requests.
Abdel-Hafiz said that he asked the agents for an official request in order to discuss it with the team’s manager Jose Peseiro, explaining that the club doesn’t discuss unofficial offers.
He also stressed on how important Ghaly is for the team, saying that there’s no intention to let him go even if there are official offers because his contract is still ongoing with the club. In addition, he said that Ghaly’s position as a captain shows that he is essential for the team.
Abdel-Hafiz also said the same goes for the club’s striker Amr Gamal, explaining that the offers and requests for Gamal were also dismissed for being unofficial.