Zamalek defender Ramzy Khaled has completed a loan move to Arab Contractors...
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
Amro Tarek ‘close’ to leaving Real Betis on loan – Report
According to Spanish website Estadio Deportivo, the young Egyptian full-back is ‘close’ to leaving the Béticos ahead of the January transfer window, after failing to feature in a single game with the team since his summer move from El-Gouna.
Amro Tarek’s agents have reportedly spent the last two weeks in Sevilla trying to find a solution with the club’s management to loan out the 23-year-old left-back. After several successful meetings, a winter deal seems quite close.
Even though Egypt’s Al Ahly have shown interest in acquiring the services of Amro, Betis have immediately ruled out the chances of his return to North Africa, as the La Liga side prefer a European move for the Egyptian, preferably to a Spanish club.
When it was heavily reported last month that Amro could be heading to Al Ahly, the player himself denied the rumours on his official Twitter account, but confirmed there would eventually be a decision “about the next transfer in January.”
Thanks for the interest ,but what is written is not true , me and my agent didn't take any decision yet about the next transfer in January.
— Amro Tarek (@AmroAbdelAziz) November 10, 2015
It is worth noting that the player is said to have received multiple offers in Europe from Serie A, the Spanish Segunda División and Bundesliga teams.