After losing the Champions League final on aggregate to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s...
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
Amro Tarek ‘close’ to leaving Real Betis on loan – Report
According to Spanish website Estadio Deportivo, the young Egyptian full-back is ‘close’ to leaving the Béticos ahead of the January transfer window, after failing to feature in a single game with the team since his summer move from El-Gouna.
Amro Tarek’s agents have reportedly spent the last two weeks in Sevilla trying to find a solution with the club’s management to loan out the 23-year-old left-back. After several successful meetings, a winter deal seems quite close.
Even though Egypt’s Al Ahly have shown interest in acquiring the services of Amro, Betis have immediately ruled out the chances of his return to North Africa, as the La Liga side prefer a European move for the Egyptian, preferably to a Spanish club.
When it was heavily reported last month that Amro could be heading to Al Ahly, the player himself denied the rumours on his official Twitter account, but confirmed there would eventually be a decision “about the next transfer in January.”
Thanks for the interest ,but what is written is not true , me and my agent didn't take any decision yet about the next transfer in January.
— Amro Tarek (@AmroAbdelAziz) November 10, 2015
It is worth noting that the player is said to have received multiple offers in Europe from Serie A, the Spanish Segunda División and Bundesliga teams.