Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
VIDEO: El-Sulaya scores in defeat to high-flying Al Ain
Al Shaab led against the league leaders but found themselves behind 1-3 at half time after conceding three consecutive goals.
Al Ain had midfielder Ahmad Barman sent off when the score was 1-1 to play with 10 men for almost 70 minutes.
El-Sulaya pulled one back for the home side from a corner kick in the 57th minute after capitalising on a goalkeeper error to slot home the rebound, making the scoreline 3-2.
However, Al Shaab conceded a fourth goal to succumb to their 9th defeat in 11 games to remain bottom of the table.
Al-Shaab vice president Hassan Al-Me’ani announced earlier this month that the club has received three offers for the Egyptian international raising speculation about El-Sulaya’s departure in January.