KingFut continues to round up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup...
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
VIDEO: El-Sulaya scores in defeat to high-flying Al Ain
Al Shaab led against the league leaders but found themselves behind 1-3 at half time after conceding three consecutive goals.
Al Ain had midfielder Ahmad Barman sent off when the score was 1-1 to play with 10 men for almost 70 minutes.
El-Sulaya pulled one back for the home side from a corner kick in the 57th minute after capitalising on a goalkeeper error to slot home the rebound, making the scoreline 3-2.
However, Al Shaab conceded a fourth goal to succumb to their 9th defeat in 11 games to remain bottom of the table.
Al-Shaab vice president Hassan Al-Me’ani announced earlier this month that the club has received three offers for the Egyptian international raising speculation about El-Sulaya’s departure in January.