Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Garcia: Salah may start against Napoli
Roma manager Rudi Garcia declared that Mohamed Salah might start for the Giallorossi against Napoli on Sunday.
In his first match after recovering from a one-month injury, Salah came in as a second half substitute in Roma’s match against BATE in the Champions League on Wednesday.
Garcia said on Saturday that Salah is ready and might as well be included in the team’s starting line-up set to face Napoli in the 16th week of Serie A.
“Salah is fine. He played well against BATE. Tomorrow, he could play from the start or join the game as a substitute,” Garcia said in a press conference on Saturday.
The French coach confirmed that Salah’s teammate Gervinho is declared fit as well and will either start Sunday’s game or will take part as a substitute.
The Former Napoli player Carmine Gautieri has said that the return of Salah and Gervinho will be crucial for Roma when they play against Napoli.
The Giallorossi seek to get back to winning ways against Napoli, as they haven’t won any of the games since the injury of Salah against Lazio on 8th of November. They have lost two and drew three of their last five games.
Roma currently sit in the fourth position of the Serie A table with 28 points, five points away from league leaders Inter Milan. Napoli however are third with 31 points.