Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Garcia: Salah may start against Napoli
Roma manager Rudi Garcia declared that Mohamed Salah might start for the Giallorossi against Napoli on Sunday.
In his first match after recovering from a one-month injury, Salah came in as a second half substitute in Roma’s match against BATE in the Champions League on Wednesday.
Garcia said on Saturday that Salah is ready and might as well be included in the team’s starting line-up set to face Napoli in the 16th week of Serie A.
“Salah is fine. He played well against BATE. Tomorrow, he could play from the start or join the game as a substitute,” Garcia said in a press conference on Saturday.
The French coach confirmed that Salah’s teammate Gervinho is declared fit as well and will either start Sunday’s game or will take part as a substitute.
The Former Napoli player Carmine Gautieri has said that the return of Salah and Gervinho will be crucial for Roma when they play against Napoli.
The Giallorossi seek to get back to winning ways against Napoli, as they haven’t won any of the games since the injury of Salah against Lazio on 8th of November. They have lost two and drew three of their last five games.
Roma currently sit in the fourth position of the Serie A table with 28 points, five points away from league leaders Inter Milan. Napoli however are third with 31 points.