South Africa’s Minister of Sport and Recreation Fikiler Mbalula has expressed his discontent...
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
Zamalek scouting Senegal’s Olympic Team for new signings
Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour confirmed today that assistant coach Sami Sheshiny is currently in Senegal, scouting two players from Senegal’s Olympic Team.
In a bid to further improve their ranks following their Egyptian Premier League title in 2015, the White Knights are busy scouting the U-23 AFCON, currently being held in Senegal. More specifically, Zamalek are scouting two Senegalese players from the talented Olympic squad.
Mortada Mansour said, “Sami Sheshiny nominated two players from the Senegalese Olympic National Team to join the club in January.”
One of the players of interest is Ibrahima Sory Keita, who currently plays as a forward for AS Douanes in the Senegal Premier League. Keita scored two goals in the opener of the tournament against South Africa.