Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
Zamalek scouting Senegal’s Olympic Team for new signings
Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour confirmed today that assistant coach Sami Sheshiny is currently in Senegal, scouting two players from Senegal’s Olympic Team.
In a bid to further improve their ranks following their Egyptian Premier League title in 2015, the White Knights are busy scouting the U-23 AFCON, currently being held in Senegal. More specifically, Zamalek are scouting two Senegalese players from the talented Olympic squad.
Mortada Mansour said, “Sami Sheshiny nominated two players from the Senegalese Olympic National Team to join the club in January.”
One of the players of interest is Ibrahima Sory Keita, who currently plays as a forward for AS Douanes in the Senegal Premier League. Keita scored two goals in the opener of the tournament against South Africa.