Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
Zamalek scouting Senegal’s Olympic Team for new signings
Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour confirmed today that assistant coach Sami Sheshiny is currently in Senegal, scouting two players from Senegal’s Olympic Team.
In a bid to further improve their ranks following their Egyptian Premier League title in 2015, the White Knights are busy scouting the U-23 AFCON, currently being held in Senegal. More specifically, Zamalek are scouting two Senegalese players from the talented Olympic squad.
Mortada Mansour said, “Sami Sheshiny nominated two players from the Senegalese Olympic National Team to join the club in January.”
One of the players of interest is Ibrahima Sory Keita, who currently plays as a forward for AS Douanes in the Senegal Premier League. Keita scored two goals in the opener of the tournament against South Africa.