Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
Zamalek scouting Senegal’s Olympic Team for new signings
Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour confirmed today that assistant coach Sami Sheshiny is currently in Senegal, scouting two players from Senegal’s Olympic Team.
In a bid to further improve their ranks following their Egyptian Premier League title in 2015, the White Knights are busy scouting the U-23 AFCON, currently being held in Senegal. More specifically, Zamalek are scouting two Senegalese players from the talented Olympic squad.
Mortada Mansour said, “Sami Sheshiny nominated two players from the Senegalese Olympic National Team to join the club in January.”
One of the players of interest is Ibrahima Sory Keita, who currently plays as a forward for AS Douanes in the Senegal Premier League. Keita scored two goals in the opener of the tournament against South Africa.