Amr Warda scored his first PAOK goal in a convincing 3-1 win...
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
Zamalek scouting Senegal’s Olympic Team for new signings
Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour confirmed today that assistant coach Sami Sheshiny is currently in Senegal, scouting two players from Senegal’s Olympic Team.
In a bid to further improve their ranks following their Egyptian Premier League title in 2015, the White Knights are busy scouting the U-23 AFCON, currently being held in Senegal. More specifically, Zamalek are scouting two Senegalese players from the talented Olympic squad.
Mortada Mansour said, “Sami Sheshiny nominated two players from the Senegalese Olympic National Team to join the club in January.”
One of the players of interest is Ibrahima Sory Keita, who currently plays as a forward for AS Douanes in the Senegal Premier League. Keita scored two goals in the opener of the tournament against South Africa.