Zamalek defender Ramzy Khaled has completed a loan move to Arab Contractors...
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
Morsi to miss Haras El-Hodood clash
Zamalek striker Bassem Morsi will miss the White Knights next match agains Haras El-Hodood, due to his lingering ankle injury.
Morsi suffered the injury in Egypt’s 1-0 loss to Chad in the first leg of the World Cup qualifiers. Unfortunately, the injury has not completely healed, and he needs at least one more week to be at full health. In his absence, Ahmed Hassan Mekki will likely lead the Zamalek frontline in front of his old club.
This matchup will be the first test of new Zamalek manager, Marcos Paqueta, who has been hired to replace Jesualdo Ferriera after the latter quit as manager of the Cairo giants.
Zamalek are currently in 5th place of the Egyptian Premier League with ten points, five points behind first place Maqassa, who have played three games more than the White Knights.