A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Morsi to miss Haras El-Hodood clash
Zamalek striker Bassem Morsi will miss the White Knights next match agains Haras El-Hodood, due to his lingering ankle injury.
Morsi suffered the injury in Egypt’s 1-0 loss to Chad in the first leg of the World Cup qualifiers. Unfortunately, the injury has not completely healed, and he needs at least one more week to be at full health. In his absence, Ahmed Hassan Mekki will likely lead the Zamalek frontline in front of his old club.
This matchup will be the first test of new Zamalek manager, Marcos Paqueta, who has been hired to replace Jesualdo Ferriera after the latter quit as manager of the Cairo giants.
Zamalek are currently in 5th place of the Egyptian Premier League with ten points, five points behind first place Maqassa, who have played three games more than the White Knights.