Al Ahly have revealed an official request from Spanish club Villarreal CF...
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
Sayed Abdel-Hafiz: We have three offers for friendlies in January
Al Ahly club director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz revealed today that the Egyptian giants have received offers from three clubs to play a friendly in January.
“We have three bids for friendlies in January. So far, the offers have come through intermediaries of Borussia Dortmund, Atletico Madrid, and Ittihad Jeddah,” the Al Ahly legendary midfielder reported.
“I will forward and discuss any of the bids before coming up with a decision,” he continued.
Nader Khalil, the director of marketing of the Red Devils revealed earlier this month that they were considering playing Borussia Dortmund in the UAE in January, but there may be a clash in the Egyptian Premier League schedule.