Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Sayed Abdel-Hafiz: We have three offers for friendlies in January
Al Ahly club director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz revealed today that the Egyptian giants have received offers from three clubs to play a friendly in January.
“We have three bids for friendlies in January. So far, the offers have come through intermediaries of Borussia Dortmund, Atletico Madrid, and Ittihad Jeddah,” the Al Ahly legendary midfielder reported.
“I will forward and discuss any of the bids before coming up with a decision,” he continued.
Nader Khalil, the director of marketing of the Red Devils revealed earlier this month that they were considering playing Borussia Dortmund in the UAE in January, but there may be a clash in the Egyptian Premier League schedule.