Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary has issued an apology to everyone at...
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla now or at the end of this season
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
Sayed Abdel-Hafiz: We have three offers for friendlies in January
Al Ahly club director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz revealed today that the Egyptian giants have received offers from three clubs to play a friendly in January.
“We have three bids for friendlies in January. So far, the offers have come through intermediaries of Borussia Dortmund, Atletico Madrid, and Ittihad Jeddah,” the Al Ahly legendary midfielder reported.
“I will forward and discuss any of the bids before coming up with a decision,” he continued.
Nader Khalil, the director of marketing of the Red Devils revealed earlier this month that they were considering playing Borussia Dortmund in the UAE in January, but there may be a clash in the Egyptian Premier League schedule.