An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Sayed Abdel-Hafiz: We have three offers for friendlies in January
Al Ahly club director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz revealed today that the Egyptian giants have received offers from three clubs to play a friendly in January.
“We have three bids for friendlies in January. So far, the offers have come through intermediaries of Borussia Dortmund, Atletico Madrid, and Ittihad Jeddah,” the Al Ahly legendary midfielder reported.
“I will forward and discuss any of the bids before coming up with a decision,” he continued.
Nader Khalil, the director of marketing of the Red Devils revealed earlier this month that they were considering playing Borussia Dortmund in the UAE in January, but there may be a clash in the Egyptian Premier League schedule.