Glen De Boeck has talked about his latest signing in summer transfer window Mahmoud...
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
Amr Warda starts in Panetolikos loss to Olympiacos
Egyptian international midfielder Amr Warda started for Panetolikos in a hard-fought 1-0 loss to leaders Olympiacos.
Amr Warda continues to be a staple in the Canaries side, but unfortunately he wasn’t able to lead them to a surprising upset against the Greek giants despite starting and playing the full 90 minutes.
Panetolikos started the game off brightly, but were undone when their goalkeeper was sent off just before half time. Olympiacos broke the dead-lock five minutes into stoppage time.
Olympiacos missed a golden opportunity to double their lead in the 55th mintue, but Alejandro Dominguez’s penalty was saved. In the end, the lone goal was enough to down ten-men Panetolikos and send the Canaries to 14th place in the Greek SuperLiga with 13 points, only 2 spots and 6 points above last place in the league.